New here!

Options
Hi! I'm new here! I would love to meet other members who would like to support each other. I could use support for sure! I'm 36 and from NW Pennsylvania.

Anyone else other there just beginning this journey?

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Replies

• Angiepackmom4
    Options
    This is my 6th or 7th day now, so I still consider myself a newbie. I love this sight. It has really helped me get my calories under control! I'm here to help encourage you if you would like so send a friend request if you want. Welcome to MFP! You will find so many great supportive people here.
  • krisakira
    Options
    Hi my name is Christie and I am 22 from Kansas. I've only started my journey a few days ago. Welcome to the site! Friend me if you want!
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WELCOME Friend:smile:
  • Allie_Dreams
    Options
    Hi I am Allison. I am 32 and I started yesterday. I had signed up with this site a couple years ago lost some weight left due to stuff and now I'm picking up a little heavier than were I left off. I also could use friends and support.:flowerforyou:
  • Coffee_Kat
    Options
    Hello and welcome to all new members! I've been here for about 2 weeks now and love it. =0)
  • twistedgiraffe
    Options
    Thanks for the very warm welcome! Now if I could just get myself moving. I don't really have an excuse not to....other than fear. Have you ever just been so paralyzed by fear that you won't even try? That's me right now. I'm so afraid that I will fail!
  • krisakira
    Options
    It's hard to do anything if you don't believe in yourself. But for me, getting through the first week and seeing I lost 4 pounds has helped me believe a lot more in myself than I used to!
  • bettejeanb
    bettejeanb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm new. would like to meet someone from Middlebury ct but doesn't seem to any locals around.
  • Lwauchope
    Options
    Hi i'm new here and just trying to figure this thing out