You know you're PMS'ing when...

Options
124»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    When you go in the grocery store, and you aren't thinking about chocolate, but when you are 3 aisles over from the candy bars you can smell them.... and then you know.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You spend the whole day in bed, only getting up to eat and go to the bathroom, because you are so damn exhausted.
  • Happy2Shop21
    Options
    When you:
    -Get a migraine the size of Texas.
    -Body aches and pains.
    -Feel the urge to eat EVERYTHING that’s bad for you.
    -Become über sensitive to the lamest things.
    -Develop a hypersensitivity to smells.
    *But have noticed an improvement in symptoms since starting an exercise routine.*
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    My anemia flares and I'm forced to take my iron pills because it's obvious...
    I get called out for my freezing fingers, purplish blue lips, I'm sluggish, and even though it's 80degrees, I'm wearing 3 sweaters!

Btw, some of these are hilarious! Making me feel more normal.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Everything annoys you.

Everything.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You're on the elliptical, about done, then suddenly you remember something that happened long ago that pisses you off. Suddenly you're kicking butt on the elliptical and you can't stop until you're about to pass out. That's PMS'ing for me.
  • marskiis
    marskiis Posts: 2
    Options
    chocolate
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I legetimately worry the depression I beat years ago has come back and I will have to fight it once again. Even KNOWING it's just hormons I have the feeling that this time it will stick around and... just please, no!

And this happens every month and every month I tell myself "when it comes, don't panic, you know what it is." - and when it comes I t still get anxious and worry.

This. I have never seen it put into words before, and it makes me want to cry. But this for me is PMS, all the depression symptoms. Thank you for sharing. In my house we all want to hide from each other, and I am totally unreasonable in every way. I always say to my husband- why do the kids play up so much when I'm feeling so low? But the sad fact is I have the patience of a ravenous rhino. And the ferocity.
    I am getting help.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    when you have run out of sweet stuff in the house and start looking around on the floor outside for the nearest sweet some kid has dropped!! lol :laugh:

or

when all the males in the house have had their heads ripped off! :wink: :blushing:
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I cry at adverts on TV, I get easily irritated, when I stress I start slamming things and then crave steak and chocolate... YOLO TOM
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    All the salty carbs need to be mine.. NOW... and I curse the fact I don't buy them any more, so go out of my way for salt & vinegar crisps and doritos... then need chocolate... then coke...

Then I cry at at anything and think the world hates me and wants me to be fat forever..... :brokenheart:
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    The lining or your uterus starts shedding and you're bleeding out of your vag!na.

This
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    mtm43r.jpg

Omg this made my morning! :laugh:
    I can go about my day, with something to giggle at every now & then. & for me, I know the b**** is coming when I start crying because a bird pooped on my just washed car, or the hot water isn't hot enough for dishes....:frown: Or, well just about anything will get the flood gates opened up :noway:
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE!

I rarely crave sweet things, and it never occurs to me why I might be until it's too late!
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I become the craziest person on Earth, and it just get's worse as I get older.
    I yell at my husband for no reason, poor guy, and end up a crying puddle on the floor, which OBVIOUSLY
    is the reason I end up in the kitchen making absurd amounts grilled cheese sandwiches and washing them down with a gallon of red wine...

Oh, and I love that every month my brain tells me, "This is REAL!!!"
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    A couple weeks ago I was at work, I was adopting out a kitten to a family, when I was saying goodbye to the kitten I started bawling, I felt like an idiot, it was my pms week. Oh and chocolate, lots of chocolate :love: