20lb Progress - I dont see it

Options

Replies

• klnor88
    klnor88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 20lbs! I see the difference everywhere :-)
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You really don't see it. Trust me, it's there! Your face has changed loads and everything looks smaller...... :smile:
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Tony - Great job!! I can definitely tell a difference between the before & after pics... I've lost a little more than you (33 lbs) and I can tell a difference in myself, but I get what you're saying. But hey, any improvement is great...right? Keep up the great work! You should be proud!
  • RAREBIRDART
    RAREBIRDART Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can definitely notice a difference.

What I do -- because I have a image problem -- I still feel like I am the same size as I was 50 lbs ago. I continually take side by side photos so that I can see the difference -- comparison photos. My phone is full of them. It shocks me every time. But it might help you notice.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference - good job!
  • indyducks
    indyducks Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big difference! Great job!
  • tonymartin815
    tonymartin815 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can definitely notice a difference.

What I do -- because I have a image problem -- I still feel like I am the same size as I was 50 lbs ago. I continually take side by side photos so that I can see the difference -- comparison photos. My phone is full of them. It shocks me every time. But it might help you notice.

That is a really good idea!. This is the first time ive done the comparison thing. after people pointed things out i can see some changes now. Thanks for the tip! and congrats on 50+ lbs! thats dedication.
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I seemed to have lost a lot of fat from my groin area first. Also lost from my triceps and side moob area. Now I'm losing my upper gut, finally.
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss - it really makes a difference. It's hard to see the changes in yourself when you look in the mirror every day your brain adjusts the image. Print out those photos side-by-side and pin them up to remind yourself of the changes. You should be proud of such progress in just 6 weeks.
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    your midsection looks WAY smaller, your tummy has flattened out. you look great- great work!
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    We can see it! You definitely have lost fat on the sides of your abdomen and through your shoulder blade area of your back. You look a lot less flabby. Keep up the good work!
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The first difference I noticed was your face is noticeably different.

You're doing awesome. Keep at it, and remember we're our own toughest critics!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    You can tell for sure. Looking great! Keep up the good work.
    My personal experience - I didn't start really seeing a big difference till about 35 pounds lost.
    You'll get there and look awesome! Congratulations!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I can definitely see the difference; your face pics you look like a totally different guy. Torso shots prove it, too. Keep up the great job!
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You're doing well - I can see it. Don't worry - I couldn't see in myself until just recently (I've lost 35 lbs since December) when I saw a recent picture of myself compared to one taken Oct 2012 and I said to myself "Hey, I'm not looking too bad!" (Still have a ways to go).

Even if you don't see it, keep it up - it will come off - focus on things like how well your clothes fit or how much easier exercise is. Eventually if you keep up the good work, you'll see it.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I see it!! you look so much healthier!! Great job! your little love handles are shrinking :-)
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look significantly slimmer! Good job!
  • luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Don't know what workouts your doing but its definitely working big time.. Don't worry too much remember eating a lot cleaner and healthier is a lifestyle not something temporary... 20 pounds is alot off your bodyweight and the good thing is your gonna loose alot more but have patience. I use to be about 235 now exactly 2 years later I am 185...
    anyway you look awesome keep doing what your doing and if you hit some kind of plateau try something different but give it time give it a chance. Good Luck :)
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference! Keep up the good work!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I see it! Good job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!