Chalean Extreme and Food

I am doing the fit test today and starting Chalean Extreme on Thursday. I am wondering what everyone else does/did for food. Do you follow the food guide, count calories, use shakes. I currently count calories. The problem is I do not get enough protein. I have 5-10lbs left to get my goal weight. My main goal with this program however is to tone/build muscl3.
Thanks for the help :)

Replies

• jfish428
    jfish428 Posts: 23 Member
    I just started last Thursday! So I've done the first week and I am IN LOVE!!! I'm really enjoying the workouts.

My eating is always pretty on point and I incorporate protein into all my meals as is. I have been using Shakeology for the last 6 months or so. I find it keeps me energized and full and has helped with my digestive system in general. I know some people are against it.

I'm counting my calories using MFP. I need to get a heart rate monitor so I can properly track my exercise calories and eat them back, sooner rather than later. I really think I will enjoy the results I get from this program.
  • julieannem824
    julieannem824 Posts: 2 Member
    i have Chaleans turbo fire and i also do Les mills pump, so you y
    think extreme is pretty good ? what is it like?
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    LOVE this program! Its what got me started lifting. I didn't follow her meal plan I just tracked my food using MFP.
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    I'm also in love with this program!! Seriously. It's fantastic. For food wise i'm not following her meal plan. I'm counting my calories as I normally would. Sometimes, I do however peek into the food plan for ideas.