back for good

Options
joaniej75
joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
Today I start my weight loss journey. Its tough, but I know I need to do it. My hips and back are killing me and I think that if I shed 20 pounds or so it would help. I'm looking for anyone who will keep me motivated and on track. I need a good swift kick in the rear!

Replies

• paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am so down to help and motivate anyone and I would love to have the same from as many people as possible!!
  • rosysoto
    rosysoto Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel so down, i need motivation! its like i get it and I do good and then fall off :( about a few weeks ago or more I was doing so good with eating healhty, working out because I bought a new treadmill. Just lately, I work out do good and screw up by choosing the wrong foods then after I feel so yucky! This morning I woke up and just felt like such a fat slob.
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i understand completely---before Christmas i lost 13 pounds and I felt so good about myself. I was finally doing it...then i thought heck i lost weight so I can eat this and that---well now i've gained back 10 pounds......I have my HS reunion in October and I want to look good---i see alot of my friends on FB and they havent changed a bit......lets motivate each other!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have my HS reunion in October, too :O I'm probably not going, though. >.>

I need a good kick in the rear, too! Add me! =D
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Just returned last week, will send you a friend request!!!