I feel a little stupid for asking, but...

Options
2»

Replies

• allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would talk to your doctor about the headaches just in case it's related to something else. I would also make sure you're getting lots of water.
    As for the AMAZING spaghetti squash, I get mine year round at the grocery store, near the other squash and potatoes, etc. It's yellow and shaped kind of oval-like. There are zillions of recipes I've seen on Pinterest for it. Very tasty and healthy.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am in Iowa and still have spaghetti squash at the grocery store found with the other squash. However, fixed one the other day and didn't taste too good. Like a sour taste. I baked it in the oven in a casserole dish face down with water and the casserole dish broke. I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not?? I threw the squash and the dish out :sad:
  • simply_cherille
    Options
    I find my spaghetti squash at my local Kroger produce area
  • MzPix
    MzPix Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If I get a headache during cardio, it is often due to lack of water, or the opposite: too much water too quick. Or my blood pressure.

Spaghetti squash early crops start showing up around late July and can last through November. In greenhouses, it can be grown year round. You might be able to find locally grown at a Farmer's market or CSA. You can also just grow your own spaghetti squash and then it's local and FREE.
    If you are contemplating a new recipe, please share with all of us. New recipes for produce are awesome. :)