Back Order for the Fit Bit Flex

Options
Anybody else on back order for the new FB Flex??? Hopefully it won't take the 6-8 weeks they suggested for the back order.

Replies

• tebumgarner
    tebumgarner Posts: 37
    Options
    Their Facebook page says it's a glitch. I ordered mine today!
  • fat2fitx3
    fat2fitx3 Posts: 18
    Options
    There really is a back order if you ordered after Wednesday (according to the details on their FB page). I just ordered my today (Friday) and I hope their estimated time of 6+ weeks is wrong!
  • terra819
    terra819 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Did you get your flex yet? I just ordered mine and it still says 6+ weeks. They aren't in stores around here.
  • Needtolosemore2
    Needtolosemore2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No, not yet. I've looked at some stores and they are sold out and can't get any more yet either. I'm hoping that mine will be here soon since I ordered it almost a month ago.
  • HalfSizeMePlz
    HalfSizeMePlz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine a month ago. Still waiting.
  • terra819
    Options
    I gave up and cancelled my order. Kinda ridiculous :( I bought the Zombie! Run app for my phone instead and its been a lot of fun.
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I heard the Flex is getting pretty bad reviews in terms of its accuracy...might want to consider just getting the One instead (that's what i did). Just a thought (ducks for cover). :flowerforyou:
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I heard the Flex is getting pretty bad reviews in terms of its accuracy...might want to consider just getting the One instead (that's what i did). Just a thought (ducks for cover). :flowerforyou:
    Kinda glad to read this... I ordered the One and it hasn't arrived yet, but everyone ordering the Flex had me questioning my decision!!
  • HalfSizeMePlz
    HalfSizeMePlz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just checked the status of my order and it's now being processed so I'm assuming they got a shipment in. They took the money from my bank too and they said they would only do that once it's being shipped.

Check your status, I bet yours is on it's way too!
  • Needtolosemore2
    Options
    Just checked the status on my order and still nothing...I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be soon.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options

This is purely anecdotal, but I find that mine is fairly accurate, and I totally love it. It is very motivating to me, and I am very happy with it.
  • terra819
    Options
    Ok after reading HalfSizeMePlz's comment I broke down and placed my order again. I've read the reviews about inaccuracy, but I've also read that they're fine if you calibrate them correctly. I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt and try it out. There's a money back guarantee on it anyway. I just hope it gets here soon, I am having a hard time using the pedometer on my phone, it keeps crashing and after a 30 minute run today it recorded 400 steps... yeah right.
  • Needtolosemore2
    Options
    Hopefully you won't be on backorder very long. I've checked my order status a couple of times today in hopes that maybe it would be different. No such luck :-(
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Mine is also very accurate. I had the Ultra and the One and I find the Flex extremely comparable. I was fortunate enough to get the last one in stock at my local Best Buy.
  • smbier
    smbier Posts: 1
    Options
    Ordered mine a week ago, we'll see how long the wait is. Someone I know received hers in 6 weeks.
  • terra819
    Options
    So good news and bad news :) Good news is I finally got my fitbit flex! Bad news is it was at my local best buy for who knows how long while I've been on the 6 week wait list for the fitbit store for more than 4 weeks. Glad to have it, but a bit frustrated about the whole process. In other news, I absolutely love it! Definite recommend, even with a 4-6 week wait.
  • Needtolosemore2
    Options
    I finally have my flex and have been satisfied with it so far! Hopefully, those people who are still on back order will get what they ordered soon!
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I gave up waiting and got a Fitbit One and am much happier.