I'm starting the Turbo Fire 5 Day Inferno Plan!

Options
2»

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Shima,

WOW, that's a lot of calories burned!!! That's why I love the new to class option! = ) I've done Fire 45 and 55 EZ without the new to class option because I've got the moves pretty much down but I want the calorie burn of the other option! Way to go girl! So, are you noticing changes with the inferno plan?
  • DIVAonaMission
    Options
    what is the Turbo Fire 5 Day Inferno Plan, I need to lose some weight
  • ddavies919
    Options
    what is the Turbo Fire 5 Day Inferno Plan, I need to lose some weight

MsDeborah,

It is part of the Turbo Fire program from Beachbody and geared to get you in shape by the weekend! I sent you some more info on the program too!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I definetly feel the difference. I know that if I didnt release any weight in numbers on the scale, I did in inches definetly. I love Turbo Fire and I'm glad I did the inferno plan. It is really helping me to know the steps. Im about to do Fire 45 and HIIT 20 followed by Stretch 10. Thats day 4!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Wow Shima, way to go girl! Yep, it's the inches that matter most anyways! Plus, I bet you feel great!!! Can't wait for you to join in on the program!! Keep at it!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Hey! Deb and Shima!! I want to get in the action! I am getting pumped just by reading your posts!!! :laugh: I just ordered Turbo Fire yesterday! I start week 12 of P90X today!! Almost done with it and going to Puerto Rico next week ...I'll be there for week 13! What a way to recover! And when I get back Chalean will be here waiting for me to jump start her!!

Awesome job ladies! LET'S ROCK THIS *kitten*!
  • jsc74
    jsc74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't find my class schedule. Does anybody know what today's work out is (week 5)? My 6 year old and his friend were watching a movie in my exercise room last night.... Grrrrhhhh.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey! Deb and Shima!! I want to get in the action! I am getting pumped just by reading your posts!!! :laugh: I just ordered Turbo Fire yesterday! I start week 12 of P90X today!! Almost done with it and going to Puerto Rico next week ...I'll be there for week 13! What a way to recover! And when I get back Chalean will be here waiting for me to jump start her!!

Awesome job ladies! LET'S ROCK THIS *kitten*!

Bella,

Welcome! Way to go on P90X girl!!! You're going to be a grad soon! Woo hoo!!! How did you like it? Get some good results? Yeah, you're right, what a way to recover! Hope you have a great time in Puerto Rico! When you get back, we'll be here for ya! Also, wanted to let you know about my other thread if you wanna post there too; I'll be posting there more often most likely but always checking this one. Here's the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/111573-join-me-turbo-fire-chalean-extreme-hybrid-starts-today

So, go get those results girl and when you get back, get ready to light your FIYAAAA!!!!!!!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I can't find my class schedule. Does anybody know what today's work out is (week 5)? My 6 year old and his friend were watching a movie in my exercise room last night.... Grrrrhhhh.

Sure, today's workout for week 5 is Fire 55 EZ class, the same one I'll be doing!
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I must confess. I missed day 5 of the inferno plan. It just didnt happen. I feel so bad. I was gonna take the whole weekend off to give my body some rest. But I will be working out today. I am still happy with my results. I will post later.

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey girls! Well, my workout today made up for yesterday's let down. Did Fire 60 and Abs 10 and burned 979 calories!!!!

Shima, no worries. Can't wait to hear your results! Keep up the good work girl!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Way to go Deb!!! I will be gettring the advance workouts next month. I can't wait.

Im already thinking about what Im going to do after Turbo Fire/ChaLean Extreme. Maybe Insanity. I really want to do this program but I don't want to lose any muscle that I develope using Chalean Extreme. I know after I do TF I will be able to keep up with Insanity. I was also thinking about getting P90X but I am not excited about the length of the workouts. I do not want to become bored! Boredom equals skipping workouts for me.

Any thoughts?

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Way to go Deb!!! I will be gettring the advance workouts next month. I can't wait.

Im already thinking about what Im going to do after Turbo Fire/ChaLean Extreme. Maybe Insanity. I really want to do this program but I don't want to lose any muscle that I develope using Chalean Extreme. I know after I do TF I will be able to keep up with Insanity. I was also thinking about getting P90X but I am not excited about the length of the workouts. I do not want to become bored! Boredom equals skipping workouts for me.

Any thoughts?

Shima

Shima,

I had the same fear of losing muscle when I did Insanity but surprisingly enough, I didn't! I was happy about that! So, I don't think you have anything to worry about with TF because of all of the punching; you should get the weighted gloves! That will also help! You're right, once you've done TF, Insanity should be doable! I won't say easy because it's never easy! LOL I like P90X but you're right, the workouts are long; that's why I like CE because it's the same concept but shorter workouts. So, I say go for Insanity if you want! I think you'd like it! Keep up the good work! I see you're burning those calories!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    [/quote]

Shima,

I had the same fear of losing muscle when I did Insanity but surprisingly enough, I didn't! I was happy about that! So, I don't think you have anything to worry about with TF because of all of the punching; you should get the weighted gloves! That will also help! You're right, once you've done TF, Insanity should be doable! I won't say easy because it's never easy! LOL I like P90X but you're right, the workouts are long; that's why I like CE because it's the same concept but shorter workouts. So, I say go for Insanity if you want! I think you'd like it! Keep up the good work! I see you're burning those calories!

Deb
    [/quote]

Thanks Deb!

I will be getting Insanity! I was leaning towards that anyway. I even convinced my son to do it with me. He wanted me to Hip Hop Abs first. I will be getting some weighted gloves also. I did Fire 55 EZ tonight also. It is getting easier with the steps. Thinking about doing some Cardio Party. I miss it since I know all the steps.

Shima
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I forgot to report my results. I released 2 pounds and 5 inches. So excited to start my Turbo Fire / Chalean Extreme tomorrow.

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Shima,

Great job! You should be thrilled with those results because you're about to get even more! Head on over to my CE/TF thread if you want! Let's do this girl!

Deb
  • shanander
    shanander Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    During the Inferno plan, did you use shakology? I don't know that I can justify the money on the shake...