Water Only For All of Insanity

Options
I started Insanity on May 27th and havent missed a day yet. I decided yesterday that for the remainder of the program I will be challenging myself to only drink water. I may have a bit of almond milk if I have cereal but otherwise just water. It is going to be hard but I am excited for this challenge along with Insanity. Anyone else interested in going 60 days with just water?

Replies

• Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Funny, you mention this...I was thinking when i start insanity next week to cut out wine and alcohol. All I drink is water, coffee and wine. I can't give up my morning cup o' joe! I need my coffee unless i will be an extremely unbearable person to live and be around! LOL
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The thread title gave me a scare. I thought you were going to try eating nothing.

Water is good for you, have at it (:
  • zachherda
    zachherda Posts: 47
    Options
    haha ya I dont think I would be able to sustain on just water :) A cup of coffee now and then wont hurt you and if it makes you bearable lol :) I just really want to cut out as much as I can and see if drinking milk and other things contributes to weight loss. Plus, you need alot of water for Insanity!
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    nope, I love my tea and diet coke.
  • silroxxx
    silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yup
    same here
    only water water water

and boy is it hard to refuse alcohol
    specially for memorial weekend but Im proud of myself for being strong!
    glad thats over with lol
    I got bigger things in mind :)

you can do it!