Replies

• sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Texas girl here....GO Spurs!!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    for the same reason there is a basketball thread in a fitness forum.

::shrug::

and i totally get that you have the right to write a thread about basketball. i'm not fighting or nothing.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    when does football start?

Preseason: August... Regular Season: September

this.

i don't care about a sport that is best-of-seven.

you are not a real sports fan. you probably have two or more favorite teams per sport and watch 1 or 2 games a year.

as for heat/spurs....first and foremost i want a game 7. right now im slightly pulling for the Heat at the start of the series but that definitely could change.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    for the same reason there is a basketball thread in a fitness forum.

::shrug::

and i totally get that you have the right to write a thread about basketball. i'm not fighting or nothing.

Its cool.But can you explain why there are forums and threads avaliable to leave topics on? One Forum being "Chit-Chat" followed by many other INTERESTING strickly set topics to "chat" about..
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    when does football start?

Preseason: August... Regular Season: September

this.

i don't care about a sport that is best-of-seven.

you are not a real sports fan. you probably have two or more favorite teams per sport and watch 1 or 2 games a year.

as for heat/spurs....first and foremost i want a game 7. right now im slightly pulling for the Heat at the start of the series but that definitely could change.

ilikesports2.jpg
  • TonyMJ84
    TonyMJ84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SA Spurs 2013 NBA Finals Champs! Tony Parker Finals MVP!
  • zteven82
    zteven82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Going to say Miami in 6. I don't think Lebron will have problems he did last series. No George and Hibbert so it should be a bit easier. He will carry Bosh and Wade to another ring.
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't like em, but I gotta pull for the Heat

As far as predictions, I'll take the Spurs in 6. G-Pop's just too smart for Spoelstra. He'll figure out a way
  • SPARTANPOWER
    Options
    I wish they were done.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of either but as boring as the Spurs can be, I've really come to appreciate their team. Of course they have Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili but they're pretty damn good at helping scrub/no-name players they grab from other teams and even draft picks you don't think twice about learn their system and adapt into their style of play.

Cheering for the Spurs but pretty sure the Heat will win in 6. (Boo)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    i dont get it? How do yall think the Spurs are boring? Because They are winning to much? If thats it i understand then:)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    GO SPURS GO ...DRIVE FOR FIVE...
  • LumpsandRolls
    Options
    Heat. Heat. Heat. Heat. Heat. Heat.

That is all.
  • p00ki3nb00
    p00ki3nb00 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SPURS!!!
  • runrogerrun
    runrogerrun Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Spurs cuz I just don't care for Lebron
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    not a fan of either team, but i will root for the spurs.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I didn't care until I saw this.

Noted-basketball-enthusiast-Justin-Bieber-takes-in-Heat-Pacers-Game-7.-AP-Lynne-Sladky.jpg

So now, Go Spurs.
  • majii13
    majii13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ...San Antonio, destined to always be famous for just putting up a good fight.

The Spurs are 4-0 when they reach the NBA Finals. I guess that's putting up a REALLY good fight...
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Being that I live in So. Florida I think I could get seriously hurt if I say anything but .... GO HEAT!!!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    ...San Antonio, destined to always be famous for just putting up a good fight.

The Spurs are 4-0 when they reach the NBA Finals. I guess that's putting up a REALLY good fight...

They've also rolled through the playoffs while the heat have had struggles. But yea, SA totally can't hang.