maid of honour gift

Options
bearkisses
bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
As some of you may know...it is customary to buy your bridesmaid/maid of honour a present.

I can't think of anything!!! Ideas??

I have known her since grade 10...and I am 27 now, so I want it to be good but all I keep thinking is Jewellry.

She is a massage therapist, recently moved out on her own, has a boyfriend, no pets, likes to smoke pot, is fun, likes insanity, likes to eat....just to summarize!

Replies

• DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I got a Vera Bradley totebag as a bridesmaids gift, and I loved it. We all got different colors.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    3some with the groom..will make both happy. You're welcome
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    an awesome bong!
  • bearkisses
    Options
    I got a Vera Bradley totebag as a bridesmaids gift, and I loved it. We all got different colors.

hrm, maybe...is that a label, I know she doesn't care too much for that stuff. The last thing I want to do is buy her an expensive bag and then she's all "I'm gonna put my pb sandwhich in it" lol
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    A Balenciaga bag filled with his/hers massage oil, some pot, and some hot cheetos and poptarts.
  • bearkisses
    Options
    an awesome bong!

I was literally thinking that...

My groom is getting his best man a baseball bat with his name and baseball nickname engraved. Way better than my 'zero' ideas
  • RoMartin27
    RoMartin27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I bought my MOH a couple items. I bought her earrings for the wedding day, some beauty products since she is a junkie, and then I bought us both robes for getting ready. They are nice robes and customized. I got them of Etsy. They have alot of good gift ideas.
  • bearkisses
    Options
    A Balenciaga bag filled with his/hers massage oil, some pot, and some hot cheetos and poptarts.

where is the best place to buy massage oil. This is actually an awesome idea...haha.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    go with the jewelry, something timeless and classic.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My best friend is getting married in Sept and I'm the MOH, i wasnt not aware I get a gift. I feel jipped. I want a pony.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I bought mine little trinkets in a keepsake box, monogramed bags...

There is a lot of neat ideas on theknot.com
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    3some with the groom..will make both happy. You're welcome

If you ever want to get married...let me know !