Not since the 90's
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Nice, I got to post here before I went full blown 30's
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll be 26 this month !!! It is so much easier to go on this journey when you have such a good support network ! Anyone feel free to add !! :)
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 20, I just added you! Anyone else feel free to add me.. i'm always looking for more support/motivation :)
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    22:heart:

Anyone can add me if they'd like!:heart:
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I spent about half of my 20s being morbidly obese - huge applause to you for making changes in your life to be the best you can be! I'm 28, so I understand what you're going through.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I am right around your age, 25 years old. And I try to be as supportive as I can with those on my FL, been very sick the last few weeks though so I haven't really been logging and have been told to keep from exercise.

Learned my lesson yesterday as to why, running a couple miles exacerbated my condition :/
  • erickson821
    Options
    I am also 24! I would love to help you out and support you!
  • SamiMassey
    SamiMassey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 23!

I don't really have a goal weight, I just want to look good for the holidays and feel good about myself.

Anyone feel free to add :)
  • Mex_Illini_14
    Mex_Illini_14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and also looking for some support! Focusing on weight loss for myself and to love how I look and being healthy since there are lots of health problems in my family. Feel free to add me!
  • erickson821
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I am 24 years old and I am an Independent Team Beach Body Coach. I am almost done with my second month of Insanity and I love to help people achieve their goals. I starting becoming a coach with the hopes that I could help my family members get in better shape and feel good about themselves but now I want to help as many people as I can. It give me so much joy seeing someone achieve their goal and I can't wait to help you. If you are looking for any type of motivation please like my facebook page and I will help you along your journey!

www.facebook.com/fitnessfanaticashley
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I'm 25, you can add me, Everyone feel free to add me.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 :)
  • deeruns
    deeruns Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    22, and my finger's tired from adding so many people :laugh: . Send a request if I missed you!
  • kels1152
    kels1152 Posts: 74
    Options
    25 here! Feel free to add me :)
    I'm a daily tracker and workout almost everyday so I definitely can help anyone out with little tips and what not :)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Yes, still in my 20's.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    someone told me I looked like I was in my 20's today...does that count??
  • clarischarlene
    Options
    I'm 20 :-)0
  • whitelily18
    Options
    New to MFP. 24 feel free to add me :)
  • kaylacollett
    Options
    I'm 22. New mommy. 96 more pounds to loose to get to what I weighed the day I got married! Add me if u want encouragement! :)