Ladies how do you prefer your gentlemen?

Options

Replies

• BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Naked.

I can meet that criteria!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    Any guy who can make me laugh, has something to talk about, is confident and secure is my guy.

Sure, I have preferences in what I am most attracted to but there is a wide range.

Guys who can melt me just with a smile.

Bonus points awarded to:
    bald
    no ED

I don't even care if they are taller than me anymore as long as they are confident with me in heels.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Any guy who can make me laugh, has something to talk about, is confident and secure is my guy.

Sure, I have preferences in what I am most attracted to but there is a wide range.

Guys who can melt me just with a smile.

Bonus points awarded to:
    bald
    no ED

I don't even care if they are taller than me anymore as long as they are confident with me in heels.

bald by choice?
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Don't you all pretty much just judge us on our abs, penis size, and cars we drive?

No. I could not care less what you drive, just as long as it runs, and I don't like washboard abs at all, or that ugly lower-torso V. I don't want a man who feels like riding a bicycle over ten miles of bumpy bad road. For the more important stuff; sense of humor, respect, good manners, genuine caring person. NO macho bad boy asshats, please.

Hmmmm... Somehow I doubt the first half of what you said
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Don't you all pretty much just judge us on our abs, penis size, and cars we drive?

lol, that's it exactly. When I gentleman ask me out, first I will say, whip it out, if that passes, then I'll say let me see your abs. Then show me your car keys.

Who am I kidding, if he passes the first one, I'm in. :love:

rather he is in....

i dated a gal and she told me before we would go to bed that i had to have three things in my favor. make $90K a year. that was ok, i was in sales and easily doubled that. She told me i had to have a nice car, with my BMW i felt confident enough that i was almost there. the last thing she said was i had to give her a solid 8 in bed.

then came the disappointment. She had a great sense of humor, easy to talk to, very pretty and not a jealous thought in her body. I held her by the hand and said calmly how this was our last date. No matter how beautiful a lady is inside and out, no matter how good i felt being around her, I just didnt feel there was any on earth I was cutting 3 inches off.

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

No. I could not care less what you drive, just as long as it runs, and I don't like washboard abs at all, or that ugly lower-torso V. I don't want a man who feels like riding a bicycle over ten miles of bumpy bad road. For the more important stuff; sense of humor, respect, good manners, genuine caring person. NO macho bad boy asshats, please.

Hmmmm... Somehow I doubt the first half of what you said

I guess now I have to return my perfectly good asshat. :cry:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    <
    sucker for bearded, respectful, sophistocated and manly, with a dash of freak!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Someone who shows respect to Everyone who deserves it!

who is not closed minded or bigoted.

who has thier own friends and let me keep mine.

who has a job, and is pretty stable in that job, I really dont want to be the sole provider anymore.

who likes kids.

Who wil fix my car, around the house manly things, and helps budget the money

who is over 6 foot tall.

Oh, and someone who gives good face is a plus. 100 cool points for that.
  • InsolentMint
    Options
    Under me.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men to prefer me.
  • fortebelle_Verna
    Options
    There's no such thing as 'ideal man' -- if the man treats you right and well, he becomes an ideal man in your eyes.
  • SPARTANPOWER
    Options
    Hot
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sunny side up of course!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Sunny side up of course!

I forget, which side is the sunny side.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I prefer my gentleman to shut the **** up unless I ask him something. And "get the **** out of my business" unless I involve him. ;) he he he.
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Are we talking real life here or fantasy??? :bigsmile:
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Lightly sauteed in butter, with a little fine wine and goat cheese.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty simple. I like a man who can work with his hands (building/fixing things), can laugh with me (or at me if it's called for) and is able to cook. Also, they must be taller than me.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Lightly sauteed in butter, with a little fine wine and goat cheese.

^ This is why I am glad we're friends.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Obedient :p