Addiction

Options
Ok I always thought beer was my greatest addiction but now i realize i am lying to myself...it is infact...caffine mostly monster and redbull haha and coffee when im too broke for the other 2 :P

Whats your addiction?

Replies

• Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bread!, Any shape, any form.. If its Toasted then its even better LOL:love:
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Beer. Definitely beer. I gotta have my Guinness!
  • THE_DOCTORSWIFE
    THE_DOCTORSWIFE Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel about the Monster. I used to drink like 5 a week, then I gave them up as a new years resolution, I haven't had an energy drink all 2013. But I am still definitely Addicted to caffeine in most forms.
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sugar! I just can't seem to break that addiction! I eat fruit more now than I used to, but when cravings hit....it's always for dessert or bread...

Gotta love sweet!

:ohwell:
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    ice cream.
  • RoMartin27
    RoMartin27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Red Wine.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    mmmmmm i havent had one in a while i better see if they got some for sale around here
    Beer. Definitely beer. I gotta have my Guinness!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    cookies.

Im pretty sure I was the cookie monster in a past life.
  • kliermann
    Options
    haha does that include frozen yogert?
    ice cream.
  • kliermann
    Options
    ha my wifes the same way!
    Bread!, Any shape, any form.. If its Toasted then its even better LOL:love:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Sex and cocaine.
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    It's probably noodles. oodles of noodles.
  • kliermann
    Options
    WOW you are a trooper!!!! I used to not drink monster because the taste wasnt that great and it used to give me a stomach ache but now im back in america and they got the zero ultra and its soooooo goooooood it also is only $1.25 instead of $2.00 a can sothats why i made the switch from readbull all in all however i still drink about 6-7 monsters a week and about 1-4 redbulls...this addiction is expensive! :S lol
    I know how you feel about the Monster. I used to drink like 5 a week, then I gave them up as a new years resolution, I haven't had an energy drink all 2013. But I am still definitely Addicted to caffeine in most forms.
  • kliermann
    Options
    hmmm you must be Amerrrrican :P lol
    Sex and cocaine.
  • kliermann
    Options
    yea i used to drink a good amount of cabranet buuuuut i got bubble guts real bad the last time i drank to bottles sooooo im takin it easy on wine for a while lol
    Red Wine.
  • kliermann
    Options
    haha lucky for me i dont really care for baked goods or sweets
    cookies.

Im pretty sure I was the cookie monster in a past life.
  • SkinTightDenims
    Options
    Skittles.

It's bad. I once tried to quit them at the same time a friend of mine was quitting smoking. We were both going through the same withdrawl symptoms. lol

I'm off them now, but just one little slip will dump me back into the throws of Rainbow-flavored obsession.
  • grillingirl
    grillingirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cheese, cheese and more cheese!!!!
  • kliermann
    Options
    hahaha
    Skittles.

It's bad. I once tried to quit them at the same time a friend of mine was quitting smoking. We were both going through the same withdrawl symptoms. lol

I'm off them now, but just one little slip will dump me back into the throws of Rainbow-flavored obsession.
  • kliermann
    Options
    I can relate to that since i am from wisconsin after all haha their will always be at least 3 types of cheese in my fridge at all times
    Cheese, cheese and more cheese!!!!