Any Musicians on here?

Options
Looking for some fellow musicians to add me :) I play acoustic/classical guitar and I sing. I do covers but I will be doing originals shortly. Starting a little acoustic band to eventually perform. Add me if you wish!! I post my videos from time to time :)

Replies

• misswang
    misswang Posts: 6
    Options
    I saw your video yesterday on my feed! :) It was cool to listen to.

I'm a cellist. I actually have a degree in Cello Performance and Music Education.

To whoever is out there: Add me if you are a musician too! It's hard to work out when you sit all the time.
  • timewiz13
    timewiz13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Added you!

I play Acoustic Guitar, Piano, and I sing.

I don't really upload any videos of covers, but I try to play a lot!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I saw your video yesterday on my feed! :) It was cool to listen to.

I'm a cellist. I actually have a degree in Cello Performance and Music Education.

To whoever is out there: Add me if you are a musician too! It's hard to work out when you sit all the time.

a degree? WOW. I really want to hear you :)
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Added you!

I play Acoustic Guitar, Piano, and I sing.

I don't really upload any videos of covers, but I try to play a lot!

sick!!!
  • misswang
    misswang Posts: 6
    Options
    I hope to upload something online that's recent once I get a chance to sit down and actually record... maybe the end of the summer. I'll keep you posted. ;)
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'll add. I don't perform anymore, Self teaching acoustic at the moment.

Play Baritone (Brass) to Grade 8 standard - Would take me a few months to get back to that standard.

Can't compose, but can Transcribe, and Transpose on sight on the Brass

Also Played Drums\Piano\Sax\Euphonium (Same as Baritone really)\French Horn\Bass Guitar\Xylophone\Cello, (to a lot lower standard, but at least I can play something that people can recognize! albeit very poorly on a few) and Sang Bass in a Choir a VERY long time ago.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Not a musician BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MUSIC!!! It is my drug of choice lol. Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I wrote classical music when I was a student. Didn't do much with it after I graduated. I did pick up my trumpet after 25 years (well, actually it's a flugelhorn but the embouchure and fingering is the kind of the same)… At home we have many instruments that I all just play a little: piano, 2 violins, 2 cellos (1 little one for my son), a ukulele, a flugelhorn, an alto saxophone, and 2 recorders.

Edit: forgot a clarinet...
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I play tenor sax. Friend request sent.
  • KlaJWolf
    KlaJWolf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I play accoustic guitar, piano and sing as well. Mostly hobby play, nothing big :) Add me if you'd like!
  • lgumert
    lgumert Posts: 20
    Options
    I just found this thread (a little late). I'm a composer, singer, conductor, recorder player. I direct a group that plays Sephardic music and Latin American Baroque. I compose for orchestra, chamber groups, choirs. I also sing folk music (English and Spanish/Latin American) in duet with my husband. www.lynngumert.com
  • wintergirl992015
    wintergirl992015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Classical musician here. I'm a singer.
  • SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I play violin, piano by ear and learning guitar for fun. I love your picture!!
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've been playing the violin for 9 years and I'm self teaching myself the piano :) Would love to learn as much instruments as I can. Feel free to add