who else needs to lose 35-50lbs?

Replies

• Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    I would like to lose about 35 lbs and I'm down 7 so far. Most of my weight is in my stomach and behind.lol So I know I have a rough road ahead.
  • need to loose almost 35
  • LadyDevannia
    LadyDevannia Posts: 12 Member
    I need more than 50 But thats a good start..I'm in!!!!
  • ryanrieb
    ryanrieb Posts: 25 Member
    I've lost about 40lbs but would like to lose another 50lb
  • happywife2
    happywife2 Posts: 20
    I hope to lose 40. i'm down 10 but another 40 seems like forever
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    I have lost 20,35lbs would get me to an epic state.
  • Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    48 here
  • lotusspark
    lotusspark Posts: 368
    I am struggling with my last 50. I'm not logging my losses
    any longer because they happen less frequently since I
    got under 188. I have insulin resistance x2. So that makes
    it even harder plus I'm in my 40s. I did take one week off
    from cardio and restarted today. Only my second week
    long break in 6+ months. Hopefully the scale begins
    to move a tad faster. My tape measure has marked
    some positive changes. Guess we all need to keep on target
    and not waiver too much, our goals will come soon. :)
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    45 for me. I don't anticipate reaching that goal until end of this year or maybe early next year. This process has taught me **** happens just have to get back on track as fast as possible and continue this new way of living. No reason I should ever resort to crappy eating habits even if I can't exercise due to any reason.
  • Bommy_7
    Bommy_7 Posts: 24 Member
    I have about 30 ish to loose. It seems to get harder for me to stick to something. I know what I should be eating, but sometimes I just want a cookie :-) Any tips for helping with cravings?
  • Vinyarddog
    Vinyarddog Posts: 67
    I have lost 38, I think another 10 will do it - I will see how I look, and not go by the scale (completely)
  • redwingsfan6712
    redwingsfan6712 Posts: 81 Member
    I've lost 115lbs, but put 40lbs back on over the last year. So, I have that to go to make my goal weight. Hang in there!
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    I got about 45 more to go. It's coming off slow now, but I will get to my goal!
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    45 for me. I don't anticipate reaching that goal until end of this year or maybe early next year. This process has taught me **** happens just have to get back on track as fast as possible and continue this new way of living. No reason I should ever resort to crappy eating habits even if I can't exercise due to any reason.

you nailed it!
    I'm on a 2 month plateau right now. I know I'm losing fat and gaining muscle...dropped from 38 to 36 in the waist in those 2 months while staying between 210 and 215. I have been doing some weights and I am beginning to see the muscles under the fat of my belly. So I'm making progress just not on the scale and that's ok!!

30 more lbs to go but i'll be happy just getting to the 190's.
  • I am aiming for 30-35. A car accident derailed my life and the meds they have me on a side effect is weight gain. I started just using this site a few months back and nothing was happening. I then went back to some natural products I have used in the past, for pain control. And in 3 weeks I am down 9 pounds (I know it only says 6 but its really 9 I forgot to log my starting weight when I started). A HUGE key for me is to log what I eat RIGHT after I finish the meal. I always stay around the 1200 calorie mark even with excercise....unless I have had a crazy workout day then I will go up to half of the extra I "earned". Feel free to add me......can always use help to stat motivated....like this morning when I didn't want to go run but knew I had to.....and drug my butt out the door.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    38 lbs to go 'till I reach "goal weight". Will re-evaluate once I'm there. :)
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    I just started seriously working out and I need to burn 50 pounds in 5 months. Feel free to add me for motivation and support
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    u can add me I only got 63 lbs to go I started my weight loss journey back in aug my heaviest weight was 236 in feb I was 208 and now im back to 214 ugh that is not where I want to be at I was almost out of the 200's and almost 30 lbs lost so dam close. im going to keep going and not going to give up
  • NicoleFray
    NicoleFray Posts: 82 Member
    I've lost 17lbs too, and need to loose at least 50 more! Would love to be apart of your challenge :)
  • chullin26
    chullin26 Posts: 9
    I would love to participate! I am currently on the track to lose 45 pounds. I have lost 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I make sure to do Cardio every day. and I make sure to switch up the exercises I do from day to day, so my body doesn't get used to them. I have also tried challenging myself each day to 'do two more reps' and then 'two more'.

I make sure to eat just a tiny bit little under my calorie allowance. I also have an empty 32 fl. oz. bottle, filled with water, that I make sure to keep with me at all times, When its gone, I just fill it back up. My daily goal is to drink at least 4 of them.