Hi Everybody!!

Sallyismyname
Sallyismyname Posts: 43 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I love this website like a fat girl loves... well, do I even need to finish that? My name is Sally and I need to get my fit body back...it has been missing for a while. I used to be a fierce, lean, petite machine. What happened? I had a baby! Ok, Ok, I lost that weight... I guess I can't blame her. Hmmmph... It all started the day I had a sip of the sweetness known as wine. I loved it. I loved it so much... I became what is known as a wine-o. I had no idea rotten fruit juice could be so absolutely amazing. Well I got over that. Then I fell in love with an old friend by the name of chocolate. Mmmmm Chocolate. One day, while shopping at the local fine foods store, I stumbled on something incredible. CHOCOLATE WINE. No I am not kidding. It is red wine flavored with chocolate. A few glasses, ok fine- bottles later, I realized that I had a problem. Now I hadn't stepped on a scale for a while. I decided it was time to face the music. So I took a deep breath, stepped on, and looked down. WTF? I figured my scale was broken. Oh no. This can't be. So I called my doctor. When I arrived at his office he made me step on that evil, crule, truth-baring thing- and sure enough, I had gained weight. Not just a little, a lot. Denial was over. Wine, Chocolate, and even Chocolate Wine were no long friends. They are dead to me. So I wiped my tears, sucked in my plump tummy, and put my chin up. Fine. Hmmmph. I guess I will start a healthy life style. Good bye Chocolate, Hello Salad. Sigh. Good bye Wine Tasting Parties, Hello Gym. Yes. Then I found this amazing little community. Calorie counting, Excersize subtracting, and other people having to to this too? No Way! This is awesome! So ya. That's me. I am happy to be here and good luck to you all. I know it doesn't take luck- as I have read in many other posts- it just takes doing it... but a little lucky wish won't hurt ;)

Replies

This discussion has been closed.