What's happened to MFP

Options
Today I've had major problems inputting food into my diary. When I scan the bar codes on foods ( which I've done before) it comes back as something completely different! Food calories don't marry up!

I've also noticed that people's ages on their profiles are missing!

Does MFP have a virus ? Has anyone else had problems with MFP?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    The site has been glitchy for the past couple of days for me.
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm surprised that nobody else has had issues.:sad:
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I noticed the ages are gone on profiles, but haven't had problems logging today.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fallingken
    fallingken Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Today I've had major problems inputting food into my diary. When I scan the bar codes on foods ( which I've done before) it comes back as something completely different! Food calories don't marry up!

A virus? Probably just a cold in the code, nothing serious
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    The missing ages is the only thing I've really noticed so far. Logging hasn't been an issue for me yet.
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Me too, it took an hour to enter a couple short recipes into my diary. Very slow. Also, I am still ageless. But, hey, it's free.
  • RMinge14
    RMinge14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This morning on the forum I kept getting "site maintenance" messages. I also haven't been able to sync the app on my phone now for a few hours.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

MFP does have a virus. Please get tested and tell anyone you have PMed with to get tested as well.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Food calories don't marry up!

Maybe they're just seeing where things go and not trying to put pressure on their relationship?
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Missing ages yes.....otherwise...............

Everything is working fine on the 3 APPS where i use MFP, and I believe the missing ages are an executive decision!!!!

Will wait and see if they return or not ;-)
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options

MFP does have a virus. Please get tested and tell anyone you have PMed with to get tested as well.

Yep and please put some clothes on!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Check out the Technical Support section - there have been multiple issues for the last week. Started with people's weigh-ins not registering on their tickers and is now currently affecting how the email updates come through and ages on profiles. They're working on all of it, just be patient.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1008172-current-myfitnesspal-web-issues
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I was going to say Idiocracy, but then I found out you weren't talking about the people.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not having the same problems, but I did have trouble updating my weight 2 days ago...and pages seem to load pretty slow compared to other websites. Ugh! Technology is great - WHEN it works properly!! lol

Hopefully they fix it soon!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the age thing lately, at least for a week.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    They probably released some new code which wasn't fully regression tested. They should really invest in better Quality Assurance. :laugh:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad my profile says "years old" instead of simply "old". Now THAT would have hurt.
  • Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    they are updating the mobile site to be "easier to use" and it is probably effecting the desktop site as well.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Yep and please put some clothes on!

That was unnecessary.