Dance Workout DVD

Options
Has any one ever tried any of the dance workout DVD's that they have out? I am looking to add more cardio into my workouts and I thought this would be a fun way to accomplish this.

Replies

• JBoard0411
    JBoard0411 Posts: 20
    Options
    Bump!
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    would like to know of some too!
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just got Shaun T's Rocking Body videos and they are a lot of fun. The Shaun T Dance Party is my favorite. Hip Hop Abs and Zumba are also a lot of fun and will make you sweat!
  • jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    zumba!!!! lots of fun and i burn 550 cals in 55 min(per HRM)
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun, so is anything Salsa based. Crunch videos have a few good ones, easy routines just in case you have two left feet :)
  • dkgoetz
    dkgoetz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I do zumba because it's a ton of fun, the music is catchy, and I don't have to nail the moves to still work up a sweat! I can dance around my living room like a fool and no one will see me :]
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I also like Shaun T's Rockin' Body. It's fun and pretty easy to do even if you suck at dancing.
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    If you look up the daily burn they have some fun dance workouts. I have the app and play it through my tv. There's a section called Move and there's hip hop, salsa, African, Bollywood, Carribean, and club style dances. I have a blast doing them and it's so much more fun than doing an elliptical or something.
  • JBoard0411
    JBoard0411 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the options it seems like the best are Zumba and Shaun T's rockin body!!