wii fit workout games

Options
so went to use my wii fit disk today and discovered my devil child has managed to get hold of it and scratch it so it wont work lol , so i was going to order another one , but then thought about wii fit plus? has anyone used it? is it any good? also i spotted the 10 minute solutions game for the wii too , has anyone had this and is it easy to use? .......... iv got my fitness coach and cant for the life of me figure out how to use it , let alone wot the bloody instructor person is trying to get me to do or even if im doin it right lol

Replies

• kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have used wii fit plus and wii active, weren't a fan of them, the workouts were very basic and I never felt like I had burned off much energy. Only good thing about it I would say is the Yoga aspect as it helps you with the poses.

I have some of the zumba and just dance games and not only are they more entertaining, they give you a good workout x
  • kara1990
    kara1990 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i liked the yoga on the wii fit , i found it helped with my hip dysplacia , so wanting to continue doing some of them lol x
  • kelly101386
    Options
    Are you kidding me? That's why I liked the yoga!

I have dysplasia in both hips.
  • kara1990
    kara1990 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    no way!!! me too!!! mine flaired up and got worse when i as 17 cos i fell pregnant lol x
  • Shweet_heart
    Shweet_heart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus is the same basic game as the original Wii Fit. It just has some tweaks and added exercises. It'll work with your balance board and everything. I like to use it for the strength exercises like squats, lunges, jack knifes, etc since it counts and lets me know if I'm doing them right (well, as much as it can for being a game)

In fact, I like a site called wiifitroutine.com It puts together exercises into routines so that you're not aimlessly choosing and not really getting anywhere.

Hope this helps!
  • kelly101386
    Options
    I tried the link but it takes me to google =/

I did find this though:

http://www.inwiifitness.com/

Makes me want to actually break out the wii fit now lol
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have used both, I use it for yoga, hula hooping and skii jumping mostly. The boxing is quite energetic too, but its not the best work out in the world.

I think we just got wii sports resort? for the fit board thing too.

I only go on it when i have done no exercise all day, and even then its just because my Mii is a little fatty and the bfs Mii isn't so I want to change that :)
  • Berry2084
    Berry2084 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I usually use mine on days where i haven't exercised so at least i've done something.

I have wi fit plus, active 2 and biggest loser challenge i like to alternate so i don't get too bored.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I bought the extension for the board to make it higher, and do the free step sometimes. It's pretty good. Boxing will work you out, also. Just Dance is awesome and will really give you a work out, plus it's a lot of fun!