Where do you sweat the most?

Options

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    When I run, head and boobs. I have to wear a hat or headband, or sweat will drip into my eyes. It also collects on the hair at the back of my neck and drips down my back. And my sports bra is always soaked. I suppose I sweat elsewhere depending on length of run and heat of day, but those are the places that I notice.

30 Day Shred, though...I sweat everywhere. Legs, arms, back, belly--there is literally not a centimeter of my person that is not thoroughly sweatified by the end.
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Underneath my breasts, my lower back, and my upper lip! I'm always rubbing sweat from my lip or else I get a salty-tasting mouth, lol. Do they have sweat bands that you can hold between your teeth?

just get the wee wrist bands and you can wipe your lip on them!
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    EVERYWHERE!! But if I had to pick the worst, I would say my head/face/neck. My face also tuns bright red after a hard run or run in warm temps...and the sweat just drips off of me and in my eyes and on the ground...but I've earned those beads of sweat (or buckets!
  • zytah
    zytah Posts: 153
    Options
    worst is neck and boobs...
  • irunformylife
    Options
    My boobs...! My sports bra is ALWAYS soaked. Second is probably my bum! Especially since I like to run and do spinning classes!

This!!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    2 words: swamp nuts
  • michellechawner
    Options
    forehead and small of my back.

And pits.... I know I'm sweating because I can SMELL them, but I can't see the sweat so much.
  • jjenks3
    jjenks3 Posts: 45
    Options
    Chest and back. I always feel drenched when I'm done with a workout.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Worst is armpits, my back is a close 2nd. But given the right conditions, it's insta-sweat...EVERYWHERE!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I get hello sweaty allover but my head/face are the worst. I had to use 2 towels today at the gym and soaked through 2 bandanas. I need to find some decent sweatbands for my forehead because I hate it burning my eyes. When I was doing my post workout stretches it looked like it was raining. I hope they clean the floors often! lol
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    hair, neck, and sometimes shoulders down back.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    REMEMBER..sweat is fat crying!
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, though...I sweat everywhere. Legs, arms, back, belly--there is literally not a centimeter of my person that is not thoroughly sweatified by the end.

^^^^ 30 day shred does same for me - oh my god its gross :sick: but I figure it must be working lol, other exercise its my back that's the worst, followed by my chest
  • JessicaMcguigan123
    JessicaMcguigan123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    face and bum haha
  • Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My back D:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I wear dark shirts 90% of the time because my back sweats a lot :( I even sweat in the winter... I always have to wear a tank top or cami under shirts to help soak up some of the sweat. As I've lost weight and gotten into better shape it's gotten WORSE! I even asked my doctor about it. Her response was, "sweat is good. I wish I would sweat more." :embarassed:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    On the witness stand.

...wait, what?
  • slrose
    slrose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    at the gym
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    during the work out it's just a little on my face and arms. after the work out it's like my skin just explodes sweat. but not until i sit down or stop moving.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    Face for sure!