Updated B & A pics at goal

Options

Replies

• atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look great! What kind of stomach exercises did you do?

I do a kettlebell workout. so with that you end up using a lot of your core muscles. We do some sit ups like russian twists (not sure what other people call them) and a planks and side planks. but since we use our cores the whole time with kettlebell i guess i work on them 30min everyday lol
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! All your hard work has definately paid off. Wish I look as good as you when I get to goal weight.........
  • fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! that's awesome!!
  • lkristine7
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    this is perfect insipration for me. im at 190 now and would like to be at 160-150 [and im 5"8]

what kind of swimming did you do? did you do a combination of all three things to lose those pounds??
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    this is perfect insipration for me. im at 190 now and would like to be at 160-150 [and im 5"8]

what kind of swimming did you do? did you do a combination of all three things to lose those pounds??

I just did laps at my gym pool... I didn't really follow a plan, just did like 4 laps of free style then 4 breaststroke, 4 back, 4 with kickboard and repeated until I felt I worked out enough on it. I swam like 2x a week and did a spin class 2x a week min, along with playing soccer and volleyball. I never got bored with mixing it up and my body always felt challenged after so i never really hit a plateau. I just recently in the last 2 months added running into it. Still not a big fan, but slowly becoming one
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    :D
  • cb1039
    cb1039 Posts: 6
    Options
    U look amazing! results like that are very inspirational
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Superb, really inspirational!

WTG!!! (tsk why is there not a "thumbs up" smiley on here :frown: )

No matter, I will put :flowerforyou: and :drinker: here instead!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    The end of my journey - went from 190 to 152 (5"9) from doing kettlebell, spinning and swimming. Looking forward to my half Triathlon next month !!! A great way to celebrate all the hard work I have done!!

Fall09022.jpg

Florida119-1.jpg

Florida133.jpg
    You've worked SO HARD and it SHOWS!! :love: Congrats on the results Sweetie, you're beautiful in your before AND after shots:flowerforyou:
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    STUNNING!!! how long did it take you? I mean wow share you secrets, I'm totally in awe of your success. Congratulations

:flowerforyou:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You totally inspired me!! Thank you for sharing this! :)
  • Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats! You look great
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! Very inspiring!
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look awesome ~ great job!
  • lshunter
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, you should be so proud of yourself
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!