Jackie Warner Dvd's- anyone in??

Options
Hey!!

I will be finishing up the 30ds next week and next I would like to move on to Jackie Warner's dvds. I have 3 of them and have done all of them in the past, but not consistently like i have with the 30ds. Anyway! time for a change, wondering if anyone is interested in doing it with me and seeing what kind of results we get?
Dvds:
Power circuit training
X-treme timesave training
30 day fast start

Let me know! :O)

Replies

• Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    AnyoneeeE????
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    Come onnnnn...not ONE person? Really?!? :O(
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I don't think Jackie has a very big audience here. Although she should, she's a heck of a trainer. She doesn't seem to have the advertising machine behind her like Jillian and Beachbody. But I think she's ok with that.
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    Yeah...she has NO audience here..lol. I think shes great though and I am expecting to see some awesome results once I stick with it....thought Id have a couple buddies but guess not. She def doesnt advertise as much etc but I guess thats why Jillian has a huge audience.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I have 1 of her DVDs and I would like to say that I would join you but I can't make that promise. Summer time keeps me outdoors and away from the tv. Perhaps once Fall/Winter gets here if you are still looking for friends I'd be in.
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    Hah, ok no problem, I understand-maybe ill see ya in the fall!
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have all those dvds and they're great. Im just not consistant which is my own problem. But they are good and produce results...just like anything that you would stick to. The goal is just to move more.:smile:
  • AynzL
    AynzL Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello! I just bought Jackie's 30 day fast start dvd after doing the arm segment on youtube. I'm hooked! What did you have in mind for a workout routine?
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    Yay finally! people! thanks lol. I havent done it consistently thats why im excited too, i think it can produce better results prob then 30 ds.
    My routine I was thinking of doin 3 days/ week of and jackie dvd (not sure which I wanna start with yet) but either way, one that totals at least 30 mins-so 30-40 min range. I am also gonna start the couch to 5k routine which I just discovered yesterday. I run on the treadmill now, but this sounds great and you can work your way up to running a full 5k. So I plan to alternate the days with each. 3 days of Jackie and 3 days of cardio.
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had done the power circuit dvd 2 days a week and did c25k on the treadmill 3 days a week a whiles back and had good results. best of luck!
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I don't think Jackie has a very big audience here. Although she should, she's a heck of a trainer. She doesn't seem to have the advertising machine behind her like Jillian and Beachbody. But I think she's ok with that.

I have noticed. Not a Jackie Warner fan, but it doesn't seem like there is much variety in home video workouts discussed here. There are so many different trainers that I like better. I am not really a fan of either beach body or Jillian Michaels.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    are the videos on you tube also?
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    You know, I'm not sure if the FULL videos are on there..but I know she def has some circuits on there.
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    I had done the power circuit dvd 2 days a week and did c25k on the treadmill 3 days a week a whiles back and had good results. best of luck!

Yay really!? Thats EXACTLY what I will be doing! Her dvd and starting the c25k. What kinda results did you have and how long did it take for you to notice any changes??
  • StephF3692
    StephF3692 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of a 30 day shred, but just ordered Jackie Warner's "Power Circuit Training," and can't wait to start. The 30DS is an awesome workout, but I wouldn't mind adding some more weights to my routine. I'm also interested in running a 5K in the near future, and have been doing Leslie Sansone's "5 Mile Fat Burning Walk" to build up my stamina and add in a little more cardio -- I use a heart rate monitor to gauge my workouts, and find I actually burn more doing 25 minutes of her video than doing the 30 DS, and it's so funny because it's just normal activity, but I think it might also be because I push myself harder since the moves are much easier.

I'd be interested in joining you with Jackie. I loved her on that Bravo! show a few years ago, and know the DVD will be a great addition. I'll continue doing my 30DS and Leslie Sansone every day, and will add in 3 days of Jackie.
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    I finish the 30ds tomorrow and can't friggen wait for it to be over! lol. I finally started getting bored with it, just in time to be finishing it! So friday Ill start Jackie's finally and the c25k. Looking fwd to it! I dont have a HRM but according to my fitbit and also with just inputing numbers I burn more with the treadmill but I know they are totally different workouts so I am going to keep up the both of em! Good luck :O)
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    I dont know if anyone has actually started doing these yet...but day 1 kicked my sorry *kitten*, my entire body was killing me the day after. yesterday was day 2 and felt amazing, i DEF think ill see some serious results with this! love the strength training with her and i dont miss any of the jumping crap from 30ds!
  • valchemist
    valchemist Posts: 28
    Options
    I am on my last 5 days of 30DS and was planning to start Jackie after. I have never seen her show or done her videos before. I ordered (and have received) power circuit training and one on one. not sure which I will do first or how I will mix it up with the cardio yet.
  • Tigg1011
    Options
    Yay! good luck! let me know how u like them!
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have done Jackie Extreme Timesaver and loved it. It Kicked my butt! It is very fast paced. I also enjoy her standing abs.