Almost 1 yr and about 30lbs later...

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
This time last year me my hubby and my daughter went for a drive to see the old bridge site in our town. We went there again yesterday and decided to take a few of the pics we took last year to compare to this year and see the difference with our daugter being 1 now and me losing 30lbs :)

Here are the pictures..
sorry if they are super big, not really sure how to re-size them :ohwell:

Last year...probably around 225ish
IMG_3915_zpse3bd3447.jpg

And yesterday at about 194
5a959ad3-386d-473e-b1d2-13c62270c038_zps807a4c9f.jpg

I am not even close to being done...but i thought it would be cool to post this since i have lost and look a little better than i did this time last year :) plus its been a whole year almost! lol

Replies

• figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic, Keep it up:)
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    btw, I don't know about anyone else but I don't care to strain my eyes appreciate the pic sizes:)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I see the difference, great job! BTW: You have a beautiful family! :flowerforyou:
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the hard work. I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of you, your hubby, and beautiful daughter on the bridge next year with you at your goal weight. :wink:
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • lorim200
    lorim200 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference. You are doing great. Keep up the good work and be proud.:smile:
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job and love the family shot.
    How do you post pics within messages? I haven't figured it out yet.
    Thanks
  • jessica182517
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! And I cant wait to see next year either :) I hope i can get to my goal weight by then :happy:
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look lovely!
    Amazing and keep up the good work!
  • jessica182517
    Options
    i was going to edit to add more but it wont let me...i didnt have these pics on my computer when i posted this but i wanted to share these too..

Last year..
    IMG_3931_zpse09492bc.jpg?t=1370476214

and yesterday..
    CAM01191_zpsb576fa81.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!