Lose __lbs by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 lbs by Christmas! That would put me at 148 & 28 more lbs to go to reach my goal of 120. =]

We can all do this! GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 by Christmas. I can do this!!!
  • supersarah14
    Options
    I would like to lose 17 pounds by Christmas. That would put me at 139, or rather in the 130's by Christmas. Wow...that would be a dream! It would put me 14 pounds to my official goal. Guess I gotta get my butt moving!!! Haha!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    I would love to lose 30lbs by Christmas. But I WILL lose 25 lbs!!!! Good luck to everyone!
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    well ive lost 9 pounds so far

i want to loose 42 / 50 pounds all in so .....................................

id like to loose another 19 pounds i would say for christmas ........ 1 pound a week

which is 2 stone which means ive only 1 more stone to my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THAT SOUNNDS SOOOO EASY LOL

NOW TO PUT IT INTO ACTION

WOOOOOO WHAT A WAY TO GET MOTIVATED!!!!!!

LETS DO THIS PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    I would like to be under 200 by Christmas... so at least 14lbs needs to come off.
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    OK count me in! I just got started this week and I set my goal for 2 pounds a week but its showing my "if every day was like today" to be losing .5 a day. So Hopefully I can bump that up to one a day and hit target of losing 19 pounds by Christmas. That will put me two under my goal which will be enough to deserve a reward of just one piece of Christmas fudge :)
    Im on boord and WILL lose 19 pounds by Christmas! Then I can start the first of the year on maintenance :)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Since I'm being realistic...I would like to lose 12lbs by Christmas. That would put me at the weight I was the day I found out I was pregnant. My end goal is still 15lbs beyond that but I've got to start somewhere!
  • pdoyle1111
    Options
    I would love to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. :) I have never "lost" before, only "gained" so it would be a huge victory for me if I could lose that much!!! :)
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 17 by Christams, which would get me to my (first) goal weight.
  • scarletjg
    scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm going for the whole shebang... 38 lbs by Christmas. That's 2 lbs per week. I'll aim high and work hard, then be happy with whatever I accomplish.
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    If I lose 2 pounds a week I will lose 38 pounds by Christmas ... so I will say my goal is to lose 40 pounds by Christmas. What a present that would be!!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'd love to be 113 at christmastime this year. 16 pounds to go!!
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    If I lose 2lbs a week, I would lose 38 lbs by Christmas. So yeah 38 lbs by Christmas. Let's do it!!!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 19 by Christmas, to let me ring in the new year under 200.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    I would like to lose 19 pounds by christmas as well
  • hamer007
    hamer007 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like to have lost all my baby weight by Christmas. So 52 lbs to go, I have lost 48 so far. Yeah I gained 100 lbs when I was pregnant (alot of swelling and water retention), but I'm very excited that the first 48lbs came off in two weeks!!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 30 by the end of the year, so it gives me that extra week after Christmas :smile: I've never lost more than 10lbs ever, so that would be a fantastic (and lighter) way to enter 2011!
  • MairiK
    MairiK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this, I would love to lose 20lb by christmas, sounds like a great idea to get everyone motivated, good luck to all.
  • thinmint23
    Options
    I would like to lose 33 lbs by christmas! This will be hardwork! But IT can and WILL be done! Good luck to everyone!!