New to MFP and ready to loose weight!

Options
Hi everyone. I am a 23 year old female. 5'3 270lbs. I wear 22/20 in pants and 2X in tops. My goal is 180lbs. I have no energy and I'm tired even when I sleep 8-10 hours at night. I was 285lbs in 2011. I got down to 240lbs and looked great. I completely cut soda out of my diet for a few months and late night snacking. After August 2012 I stopped going to the gym and started back with my old ways, no I am at 270lbs and ready to make permanent changes. Looking for any support or motivation I can get.

Replies

• djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You find what you need here, for sure!! Add me and I will help keep you motivated!!
  • AugustFray3
    Options
    I am also new here, 5'3 and 163 lbs., feel free to add me and I will support you! Happy losses!
  • chandlerb89
    Options
    Thank you for the kind word words. I added you guys. I think I can do this. So far I am under my calories today and I have been 100% honest. I need to force down a few hundred more I think.
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey! Keep up the great work. I am 5'3" too and I am down to 152 from 162 in the last month. You are welcome to add me if you would like to.
  • Joellefitz90
    Options
    I'm 5'4 180, looking to get down to 130, add me anyone. I just starting getting back into using Myfitnesspal since my son is now 9 months old.
  • chandlerb89
    Options
    Congrats on your baby. 50lbs doesn't sound too bad compared to me :( I need to lose over 100!
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! :D Nice to meet you. I am also 23. I'm 180 and I'd like to get down to 140. We can support each other :]
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    :smile: Hi,
    Welcome to MFP! A friend request has been sent.
    You can reach your goals.
    I am Yvette. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • AngelCaudill
    Options
    Hi! I am also new to this....
    5'4'' and 157
    I have about 25 to lose and would love to make friends as well!
    Good luck on your journey!

Feel free to add me as well!
  • Tyandnatesmom
    Tyandnatesmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this!!