Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im inspired. I am going to do it tonight when i get home. I looked up people's results and it's crazy the difference that 30 days makes.
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    I'm on level 3 day one and I'm already seeing a difference in my stomach and arms.

I have also tweaked my diet slightly by aiming for under 80g of carbs a day which I think is why the results are showing.

I'm defiantly sticking with it, I have see more than enough success stories to know the JM 30day shred works if you work it!
  • viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Reading this has inspired me to start it again. I did it and got to level 2 then stopped. I didn't measure myself last time, but will for sure this time.
  • maylae45
    maylae45 Posts: 1
    Options
    Should you stick to a level until you can make it all the way threw that level without stopping? I am noticing on level 1 that it is extremely hard for me to make it past the first cardio, without stopping. The rest of that level seems to be fine. I am on day 4 of level 1 and was just wondering if I should stick with that until I can master it or move on at the 10th day. Opinions?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!