Giving this a try again

Options
Wlp. Here I go again. I tried this a about a year ago. Did great for awhile, lost 30 lbs. My mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I threw everything out the window. Guess what, the only thing that changed at this point was I gained back 20 lbs. Mom still has cancer, but is fighting it like a champ. And that is what I am going to do! I am going to fight my fat away :wink: Need some new friends to help keep me motivated.

Replies

• mwiechel
    mwiechel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your mom! Feel free to add me!
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your Mom. You now need to be strong and healthy for our sake and your family's. Add me if you like and I'll give you a boost when you need one :)
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So glad you are back. Wish the best in your weight loss journey.
  • marcellatison
    Options
    Greetings, my name is Marcella and well I am sort of new to this... Was visiting family a few weeks ago and was educating them on how many calories are in the foods we eat. Surprised as I was, after boasting about how I lost five pounds. I lost the passion to keep track of my calories when I got home. I found that sometimes its best just to keep my mouth shut and keep some things my private love affair. Like the one I started with myfitnesspal and then oddly enough fell off the bandwagon. So long story short, I am back and needed support from those who don't know me, but rather are on the same to similar path. I want to be juiced by this process, and need to stay connected to my tally food intake and being conscious eater. Looking for another perk to keep my invested, cause the micro managing my food intake is more taxing than I thought it would be. At least emotionally it is..
    If you hear me loud and clear.. then cool... looking forward to staying connected to my health and connections I make during this process..

Peace and love

Mac
  • TexasLass
    TexasLass Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm sure everyone falls from time to time. As you can see I joined in 2010--this is only something like my 15th post and I just hit 30 lbs lost recently. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but so glad to hear she's still fighting and with you today. I've also recently just jumped back on the wagon and only have a few friends on my list that are mostly no longer active. Anyone feel free to add me. And Good Luck!
  • Tonwen
    Tonwen Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but her story sure sounds like you come from real fighting stock! Give this journey to yourself in honor of your hard-fighting mom.