Your opinion about "Body by Vi Shakes" (Ethics question)

Options
2»

Replies

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Dadams16 Thank you, what I needed to hear was if people do make money off of it. You can google all day for "success stories" and never know if it's real people or an istock photo next to a generated quote.

I know the shakes aren't a real-life solution to weight loss, I also don't agree with the cash-advance loan ads that we run (those feed off the poor and hold them under its sick), but we can't censor the business. But we did have the option to not waste his money. And if he's got a chance we've got no business stopping him.

Thank you everyone this has helped a lot, as dismayed as I am at the product, I'm glad to know he's got a chance. I'll still chat with the CEO but I have a feeling that's the way it will go.

Please read the link I posted and dont throw his money away.
  • DTJBMcT
    DTJBMcT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've had to actually put a little blurb in my "about me" section of Facebook, warning people that AM NOT INTERESTED in any product or business that uses the MLM model. It is crazy out there these days. I assume it's due to the economy. I am so tired of people spamming on Facebook about "That crazy wrap thing" (weight loss nonsense) or this juice or that juice or monogrammed bags or $4 shakes....

Ridiculous. SO sick of these people!