Replies

• Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Church
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    REMEMBER..sweat is fat crying!

No, it isn't.

My underboobs and crotch are the sweatiest places on me.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    my head sweats like crazy and my hands. How weird is that.

Me too. My hair gets so sweaty it starts going up my pony tail.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    forehead, boobs and back.
  • JDBLY11
    Back of my neck too, along with back, bum, and boobs. I swear I really need to start planning workouts so I can shower right after :embarassed:

People sometimes say how good it is to ride your bike to work or school. I tried this once and never again. I was so sweaty and uncomfortable by the time I got to school. My face was so red. Who wants to be at those places so sweaty?
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Boobs and lower back
  • JDBLY11
    Now *I* feel like the odd one out! I don't tend to sweat at all... I never have, even in the summer, in direct sun, in the 30°C weather...

Now that I've been working out, I get a little tacky on my back and boobs, but that's about it!

Makes summer almost impossible, since I'm really prone to overheating and getting heatstroke!

My younger sister never sweat much and one time when we were at universal or Disneyworld she overheated. After that she carried a fan with water to spray on her face. She was a little girl and got so red. I have never had that problem!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Now *I* feel like the odd one out! I don't tend to sweat at all... I never have, even in the summer, in direct sun, in the 30°C weather...

Now that I've been working out, I get a little tacky on my back and boobs, but that's about it!

Makes summer almost impossible, since I'm really prone to overheating and getting heatstroke!

I did not even perspire a tiny bit till I was in my mid 50's ,I usually kinda glow red, when I run when I get back to where it is cool I will sweat a bit. We do have super low humidity.
  • i tend to sweat the most on my back which is sorta weird :(
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    my forehead, mostly. also my butt. :( haha everywhere else seems to stay dry for the most part, though.