Workout Program Suggestions!?

I've completed the Ripped In 30 program and I've been in a bit of a workout slump now for the last month. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I've been jogging a lot more and trying to do a workout every day. Right now I've just been mixing up Ripped in 30, Kickboxing, 30 Day Shred, and Tiffany Rothe workouts. But I want one set workout program to follow for the next 4-8 weeks. I want to lose weight and see at least the beginnings of obvious muscle tone. I also don't want a workout that's longer than 40 minutes lol. It needs to be easy to get in to. I tried Zumba, and maybe I started on the wrong video or something but I was expected to just jump right into a routine and I had no idea what was going on lol. SO let's hear your workout program suggestions!!!!

Replies

• KlaJWolf
    KlaJWolf Posts: 27 Member
    I use TurboFire. I love the variation of the workouts and the schedule. There's cardio, stretching, weight-training and yoga. It's extremely motivating. Somedays you workout for 15 minutes (seems short, but trust me you're DONE, when the DVD is done!) and up to 55 minutes. Really great, and inexpensive compared to others.

I've done Zumba too. It's one of those things were you have to stick with it for awhile, and once you learn the choreography it can be really fun!
  • jayevan
    jayevan Posts: 7 Member
    Body Revolution by Jillian Michaels. Its cardio, weight, and 30 min
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    I love Les Mills Combat. There are a couple that are 55 min long but one of those you can stop at 45 and have a great workout....it's fun too....and the music is better then any other workout I have...and I have a ton...

Hip Hop Abs is fun but I don't 'feel' I work hard, however I use my HRM and burn according to it....so it must be doing something.
  • csm2010
    csm2010 Posts: 11 Member
    I second the Jamie Eason Live Fit! It's different everyday so no getting bored : )
  • I agree with Turbofire! I love it and the results are awesome so far!!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    I like Supreme 90. It is a 90 day program and you do a different Dvd each time.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Thank you, everyone, for the new suggestions!! I think I'm going to spend the next week or so trying out these new routines and see which ones I like more. On my way to a fabulous and fit body!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Great suggestions , I love jamie eason also she is great, also toneitup.com has a great workout
  • amelie_
    amelie_ Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone,

I created my "own" workout program from several videos of Jillian Michaels (30 day shred, Burn fat boost metabolism, No more trouble zones and 6 weeks 6 packs => this one is truly awful!).

I first started with 30 day shred alone but I felt I was going to be bored quickly so I decided to mix with other videos.

I planned to exercise every day, 30 min in the morning and 30 min in the evening.

imagefvx.png

On this table you can follow the workout (legend is on the right). On each day, the first line is for the morning workout and the second line for the evening workout. As you can see it's a bit messy in the beggining!
    Some days, I cannot follow my plans because I also go to the gym and sometimes I go running with friends, so I just move the workout I could not do to the next day. It put in green letters the workouts I actually did.

I don't want to loose weight but I have fat in my belly and bum even if I'm very skinny, and I want to get rid of that!

I hope it will help!

[Sorry for my english, I'm french...]