Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    donutsdays1.jpg
    Be able to afford a donut :sad:
  • 1kerriberri
    Options
    Thats clever, post that picture for all those people struggling with weight loss.
    Nice.
    Not.:grumble:
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Thats clever, post that picture for all those people struggling with weight loss.
    Nice.

You can eat donuts while achieving your weight loss goal. Just fit them into your weekly macro targets. I achieved my ideal weight and never gave up donuts, pizza, ice cream or anything else.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    donut.jpg

Is this helping?:devil:
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    <body by donuts

+pizza, beer, and angus burgers
  • xcrunner2627
    Options
    Yum! May have to snag a donut :D
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Yeah... so clever, you should only care about the people struggling to lose weight, and not about those struggling to gain... I think I shall fight aneroxia today by eating a donut!
  • 1kerriberri
    Options
    Sugar is evil. You might lose weight, but it plays havoc with your poor body. :-)
    But, good for you. Sugar is too addictive for me personally. I lost my weight eating veg, fruit, and meat and drinking water. I know there is no processed food racing round in my body to antagonise it.
    Each to their own i guess :ohwell:
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Sugar is evil. You might lose weight, but it plays havoc with your poor body. :-)
    But, good for you. Sugar is too addictive for me personally. I lost my weight eating veg, fruit, and meat and drinking water. I know there is no processed food racing round in my body to antagonise it.
    "each to their own I guess"

As in I going to say what I think you should do then play it off like I don't care. It was labeled national donut day. I am sure you expected spinach?
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Nice.
    Yeah because it's the donuts and not your overall calorie intake.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Sugar doesn't have morals, so it can't be "evil".

Oh and by the way fruit has "evil" sugar in it too.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Water is also evil, may cause death by drowning!!!!
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm not a fan of doughnuts, any brand, freshness, home made... Whatever its from. I've just personally never enjoyed them. Not even from a health stand point, to me they are just a greasy chunk of bread with sugary syrup. I'm not a fan of sweets, 99% of candy or otherwise.

Have fun to those who do like them, I'll binge on an entire 85% dark chocolate bar today instead!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    In for the ensuing drama...*pops popcorn.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will be going to the Tim Hortons across from work at some point today at getting one. The donuts there actually have less calories then a muffin. It is National Donut Day so I so need to make sure I have one!
  • LilyGrey
    LilyGrey Posts: 18
    Options
    Low cal, low carb, vegan and some high protein doughnuts =)

http://www.foodiefiasco.com/?page_id=1199?search_term=donut&ui=706
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Seriously omg get me to a Krispy Kreme shop quick mmmmmm
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Aww man - I'm from UK - I don't think we have doughnut day.

But on the other hand it would be rude not to celebrate with you all - and Tesco sells Krispy Kreme................
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Dang im going to get some after work :P
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    If someone brings some to work today, I'm totally having one. I don't give a ****. My day is pre-logged and I have extra cals before any exercise, so... YOLO (Did I just say YOLO? :embarassed: )