What Does 200 Lb 5'6" look like?

Options
2»

Replies

• a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing :) very eye opening!!
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Mir
    Thanks for the post and others for there posts as well.
  • tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Options
    bump
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    If you ever figure out how to look in the mirror and not see the really large person you once were please let me know. I still see that 247 pound women in the mirror and cannot get that out of my brain. I need help with this. God Bless, brenda
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,619 Member
    Options
    What a great site! Now, do I have the courage to submit my own photo??
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Hey,
    If you ever figure out how to look in the mirror and not see the really large person you once were please let me know. I still see that 247 pound women in the mirror and cannot get that out of my brain. I need help with this. God Bless, brenda
    Believe me Brenda that is not what others are seeing! I can tell by your pics that you look great!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm delusional, but I think I look better than all the women at my height and weight on that site (at least with my clothes on). I do think a lot of them are not being truthful about how much they weigh... either that, or all the compliments I've been getting recently are getting to my head.
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    booo they dont have many pics at all for my hieght :(
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm delusional, but I think I look better than all the women at my height and weight on that site (at least with my clothes on). I do think a lot of them are not being truthful about how much they weigh... either that, or all the compliments I've been getting recently are getting to my head.

I think so too!
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great site!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SuzMcH
    SuzMcH Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I put in the weight I want to be to remind myself how I'm gonna look. I remember being at this weight a few years ago and I thought I looked kinda like the pictures they offered me ~(had 3 to choose from)
    But the clothes sizes were totally off. I was wearing much smaller clothes at that weight than the woman that have submitted their pics.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump