Sabotaged again......

Options
2»

Replies

• pinkly14fun2
    Options
    Same issue here. Co-worker brought in donuts and cookies. Then another one ordering from one of my fave places. Staying strong with my salad i brought. Totally believe in giving in once in awhile, but I am just starting again so totally feels like sabotage!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    /Gquit
  • WhyFlowersExist
    WhyFlowersExist Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just go buy a bottle of raspberry ketones that should even you all out again ;)
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    It is only sabotage if they look at your diary first, see how many calories you have left, hold you down and then shove the donuts down your throat. Though, that kind of sabotage is mildly arousing.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts you get a free donut when you buy a drink.
    My small coffee and donut are very yummy <3

At Krispy Kreme you get a free donut just because the HOT light is on :tongue: :tongue: :love:

Thats what I am talkin bout.....

But I love my mint chocolate chip iced coffee!! <3
  • AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. This morning as I was dropping off my kids to their grandma's she forced a brownie on me.. bc she just got a new brownie pan! AAAAHHHHHHHH! Work it off! Work it off!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut! Am I missing much?

Nope.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You deserve no mercy for what you've allowed your body to become. Look at you, you're a poor excuse for a man! (But a damn fine looking woman).

I agree.....You are also whining like a girl on PMS...:smokin: .. Oh no I didnt just say that......:devil:
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Tim Hortons all they way! ...if I was not gluten free I'd join doughnut day. Maybe I can make some at home....
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I don't like donuts.

When I was a kid we traveled a lot and when we headed off in the morning, Dad always got us strawberry milk and donuts. Well, I always got car sick. And so now as an adult the thought of either of those 2 things makes me want to hurl.

Thanks Dad.

I'm glad I am not the only donut hater!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    mmmdont_zps4884ec56.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Give up. Eat the whole damn box. Go shopping for sweat pants this weekend--and buy more donuts while you're out.
  • WhyFlowersExist
    WhyFlowersExist Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    mmmdont_zps4884ec56.gif

Lmfao
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    They are no calorie so long as you are eating them your eyes are closed and your thinking of celery.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts you get a free donut when you buy a drink.
    My small coffee and donut are very yummy <3

At Krispy Kreme you get a free donut just because the HOT light is on :tongue: :tongue: :love:

Thats what I am talkin bout.....

But I love my mint chocolate chip iced coffee!! <3

Mmmm that sounds AMAZING! I love mint everything
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    think of it as not a sabotage .... but rather a reward for all the suffering you've endured to get to friday :drinker: :bigsmile: