Hi! Would love to connect with new friends on this journey!

Options
jenns717
jenns717 Posts: 32 Member
Hello! Seems like I have always been on the journey to a healthier life. I have always had about 20 pounds to lose. After trying everything..Jenny Craig, WW, etc. I met a trainer and lost 50# doing weights/cardio and logging my food. I loved the feeling of being fit. Was very weird to wonder if I looked fat in an outfit and then realize I didn't. I have continued to workout, but using kettle bells. Thought I was eating healthy, but then found I gained 15 # back over a two year period. It has been a very stressful two years with personal issues, but I continued with my program. So frustrated to be back worrying how I am going to get on track.
Been on MFP for two days and really like it. I feel focused and motivated. Hoping the results will show. Would love to have some feedback and friends along this journey! Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME. IF YOU LIKE.
  • indyducks
    indyducks Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Been on here for about a month, and am still going strong! Love this place! MFP is such a supportive and encouraging environment, some really great people on here. I log in every day and track my food/exercise religiously. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • jenns717
    Options
    Thank you so much! Sounds like you are really motivated! Will be fun to keep each other going!
  • KimbleeDawn
    Options
    I joined this past winter and did not do anything with it... My intent is to log my calories at the end of the day, and I am not computer savvy so trying to navigate the site is hard. Friend me if you would like to.. But either way Good luck!!!
  • jenns717
    Options
    Thanks! Love watching others doing well with their goals!
  • poppyleoelvis
    Options
    Ive just started this week also... want to lose 20 if possible... Im Lorraine, 41 and live in Essex
  • sstump48
    sstump48 Posts: 15
    Options
    Glad you have met your goals and are continuing to maintain and track your progress. I too am in a similar situation with my weight. I have struggled for years and at the beginning of this year I decided to completely change my whole lifestyle and I have never felt better and am on my way to reaching my goals. I have been tracking my food for accountability and I am currently in Month 2 of the Insanity workout and I am feeling great. Keep pushing forward you can get back to your goal. Feel free to add me if you like.