Guys lets be serious.. A girl who can give a good..

Options

Replies

• BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I guess this is like women and having our hair played with. A guy puts his fingers in my hair, I go lame.

OMG, I love having my hair played with. It feels so damn good!
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    nah, I don't want to be wife material, LOL
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    if a woman scratches my back i would literally do anything she asks.
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Options
    same here. Just th thoughr af a message makes me laugh. Too damn ticklish
  • WhyFlowersExist
    WhyFlowersExist Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Id say she would HAvE to be good at massages! Back scratches sure but a back massage GOLDEN :)
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Id say she would HAvE to be good at massages! Back scratches sure but a back massage GOLDEN :)

Are you a lesbian?
  • NuttyNat24
    NuttyNat24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My bf asks me about 10 times a day to scratch his back. I on the other hand absolutely LOVE my hair getting played with. It's just so relaxing.
  • nuttingh
    nuttingh Posts: 65
    Options
    I like backrubs better but my ex was nuts over my long nails.....and massages too. LOL
  • lillith1991
    Options
    Before someone asks later, I'm a lesbian. Now moving on to normal programing.... I love having my back scratched, or rubbed. And I adore my hair being played with. My gf is awesome at them all. All that just makes her a deffinite keeper to me.

Moving onto another lovely question that's topic appropriate. Short nails or long nails, which feel better? I prefer nails on the shorter side but with enough nail to give a good scratch. Not too long though. Those hurt.
  • WhyFlowersExist
    WhyFlowersExist Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Are you a lesbian?

Yes.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hey wait, I loved my back rubbed also.... also my bootie and down to my toes.. Thats called foreplay for me. After that anything is possible baby!:love:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Back scratches is a qualification for good wifey material.

Like a damn dog I would sit there laying on her legs for hours while she does it.

in for back scratching.... muwah!

tumblr_mm03rsVL5o1s79gmgo1_250.gif
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Wat a shame I just cut off my inch long nails...
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I guess this is like women and having our hair played with. A guy puts his fingers in my hair, I go lame.

OMG, I love having my hair played with. It feels so damn good!

Played with and/or pulled :devil:
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    I guess I fail... I have no nails thus being a horrible nail biter..
    but my b/f does not like his back scratched.

That's because you have no nails...he's lying to you :)
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ugh, hubby loves being scratched and I absolutely LOATHE doing it. Seriously he askew fir it like 10x per day even if I do it every time and its so gross. I can feel his dead skin underneath my nails. You couldn't bribe me enough to do it anymore!
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Nahh, my hubs is all about his shaved head gettig scratched and rubbed! Especially right after he cuts his hair.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    amen to that! One of my exes showed me how the trainers rub down the atheletes at my school, he's a cheerleader. Definitely added a fabulous skill to my dating resume :wink:

Can I be the judge of that?

I'm with the OP... I can just sit there allll day and get a back and head scratch and especially a back rub!
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options

^^^^THIS!!

I will definitely scratch a back if you play with my hair.
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    Love my back getting scratched. Nails in my back, the bad thing is my wife can't grow long nails:sad: