Start again after baby #2

Options
I've lost some weight through mfp before, but haven't been on in a while. I just had my second baby boy, and I really want to get my body back. I want to feel strong, sexy and confident in my own skin. I'd love some friends who will keep me motivated even while being busy with the two kiddos. I've spent the last few months dreaming about getting in great shape, but feeling overwhelmed by the pregnancy weight, and now I am ready to do this.

I'm starting thirty day shred and as soon as I can I'd like to start c25k.

I'm 5'2. My cw is 178. My first goal is 165. My ultimate goal is 135. I haven't seen that since my college soccer days!
I have start pictures on my profile to keep me accountable.

Replies

• sgtlee13
    sgtlee13 Posts: 66
    Options
    Feel free to add me; my second boy is just over a year now and I started over again a couple months ago...good luck!!
  • campbellbx
    campbellbx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey there add me just had my third boy and our height and goals are nearly the same id be happy to help you I have lost 10lb so far and am feeling fantastic. Iv tried loosing weight before buf this time just feels differnt. We could help support each other and swap tips etc.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new baby. I started after my youngest was born.
    I am 5'3", my starting weight was 195, currently at 115. I just started the c25k and have to admit it is hard sometimes.
    Good luck on your jurney. You can do this.
  • hilaryhill
    hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just added you. :)