personal nsv finally

Options
6spdeg
6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
I did some dips after i had not done any lifting in years and i heard a crunch i was heavy back then. I've had horrible pain in my shoulder that shot down sometimes to my wrist.. thought it was torn rotator since it started there and i could barely lift any weight with my shoulder like lifting the covers off of me while lying down.

So for years I have not been able to bench press of any kind or dumbbell press also it killed me to even do curls with my left hand. Also I could only do very little weight on shoulders also....

Anyways seems through research I found that it may be pinched nerve and i guess at this point it was. Ive been nursing it but still working it and today first time in years i could do everything..

For me this is HUGE.. opens up so many options for lifting.. cant wait for next week to destroy it LOL.

Replies

• j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Very impressed! Better to build it up then treat it as a huge barrier. I bet you'll do great!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Glad you can do everything now. Must be a relief!
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    omg yes.. was one of my favorites like most men lol...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!