Body shape changes...

abyt42
abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
One of the only perks of my former weight was the cup size.... how come they're shrinking before I lose the chins? :ohwell: Will the chins migrate and take up the slack? :cry: (This is not a serious question.... just a small, slightly disappointed rant about the new lack of rack.... I don't miss them enough to be that heavy, that's for darned sure!)

Replies

• spob
    spob Posts: 206
    NEVER YOU MIND. I WAS DELIGHTED AFTER HAVING GIVEN BIRTH TO TWINS THAT MY MID SECTION WAS THICKER AS NOT TO BRING ATTENTION TO THE GREAT SZE OF MINE! THE ONLY TIME THAT I REALLY APPRECIATED MINE WAS WHEN THEY WERE EMPLOYED!

NOW I WANT MY TINY WAIST BACK AND I WILL DEAL WITH WHATEVER HAPPENS TO MY NOW UNEMPLOYED UPPER BODY.

I AM JUST RANTING TOO, BUT I DO FIND IT AMUSING HOW WE CAN ALL UNDER AND OVER APPRECIATE PARTS OF OUR BODIES THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES AND THEN THERE IS THAT WAY THAT OUR BODIES ALWAYS DEFY US!

HAVE A SUPER DAY AND KNOW THAT WHAT YOU HAVE LOST, SOME ONE HA S GAINED AND WE ARE BOTH CURSING!:bigsmile:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    How old are your twins? Mine are seven...... and I felt like a walking wet bar while I was nursing...... I'm not sure there's a conservation of matter when it comes to weight, however.:wink:
  • rebel14
    rebel14 Posts: 33
    Hilarious rant , great outlook and sense of humor about the whole thing. "lack of rack" too funny, thanks for the smile.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    :) You are not alone in your "lack of rack". I was a 40 DD, now I'm wearing a bra size of 38 D. I have never had such a large weight loss in one particular area. But I look at my changing body and see that I am more proportionate to my size. I know that soon I will lose more weight and it's bound to make me even smaller, but the rest of me will be smaller too. So chin up and chest out :) (pun intended) and keep up the good work.
    Isabel
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    I'm still nursing, but I've noticed mine getting very much smaller. At my heaviest, I was 40F. I'm now 36DD. The last time I was slim (many years ago!) I was 34B!

Maybe I'll have to nurse forever to maintain a good cup size! There's nothing wrong with being smaller-boobed, I'm just worried that they're going to end up looking like empty socks!
  • *L*

you could always be one of those that rants about having too much. I have a friend that is an Australian Dress size 12. with F/G cup boobs! Her kids are teens, and I don't think they even came from the feeding.

My sister, however, started years ago at an Australian 10 or 12 c. She is now after her 3rd kid and 20 weeks along with the 4th kid. a 12 E! She was that size before the current pregnancy too. who only knows what the 4th kid will leave her with! *L*

Personally. I don't want to be a borderline E cup any more. I can't wait to come on here and be like "YAY IM A D cup!" I am the equivalent of a 42DD/E at the moment. I *think*. Australian 20DD.
This discussion has been closed.