How do you like your water?

Options
So I know drinking 8 cups of water every day is good for you but sometimes I need something with flavor! So that got me thinking, are you able to drink plain water all the time or do you prefer flavored water? If you like flavored, tell me what brands/flavors you like!

Replies

• delfonzo2000
    delfonzo2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink plain water now, but I used to drink Adirondack brand flavored water. Tastes good and has zero calories if I remember right.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I LOVE plain water. I always have. When I'm in the mood to spice it up, I add a wedge of lemon and/or some fresh mint.
  • WhyFlowersExist
    WhyFlowersExist Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Not poisoned.
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I drink water at room temperature with banana strawberry flavored Crystal Light in it. I usually make up a 2.5L pitcher daily and drink it.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have my two cups of tea in the morning and then usually rest of the day i just drink normal water.
    Sometimes i put an Emergenc vitamin pack into my water but that is if I do a hard workout and deff not for the flavor
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Clear.
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I only like it at room temperature and for the most part plain. A couple times a week I'll add some lemon juice to it.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Water with fresh sliced cucumber in it is really good.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    wet
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Cold tap water with a straw.
  • run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I can only drink a limited amount of plain water. I mostly add a lemon, mint leaves, cucumber, orange peel, or add these vitamin powders from Rite Aid (pharmacy store) called Essence C - which is like a generic EmergenC...

post workout I use Amino1 - Athlete's cocktail. Pretty awesome.
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Shaken not stirred.
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    plain and as cold as possible :)

LOVE water :) it's actually one of the few good habits I have always had lol :)
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light and Mio for me. I like the Crystal Light Cherry-Pomegranate and Mango-Passion Fruit flavors, and the Arctic Grape Mio.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I like it plain most of the time but if I want flavor I drop a blob of fresh pineapple or maybe a few fresh cut up strawberries in it. Today I dropped a wedge of grapefruit in my glass.
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Tap water room temperature with lime. I also love sparkling water and will drink Trader Joes that is flavored with lime. My soda substitution since I gave up soda.
  • TheHorribleBlob
    TheHorribleBlob Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I drink powerade.... I get the feeling I'm not supposed to though.
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Cold and plain. If I am at a restaurant I ask for lots of lemon.
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    i have a brita pitcher i love for plain water...then when i want flavored i use walmart brand great value drink mixes...they are really good! i like the lemonade and cherry limeade the best :)
  • _ting_
    _ting_ Posts: 45
    Options
    Got tired of tap water so bought a sodastream to carbonate it. I add a teaspoon of lemon, lime or rhubarb juice to it. Loving the rhubarb!