Cincy Locals, where are you?

Options
I just wanted to see if there were any people in and around the Greater Cincinnati area on here. I was thinking maybe we could have a walking club or something like that at Sawyer Point or something. I don't know, just throwing out ideas.

Replies

• MyFitnessGuy
    Options
    How are you? I was thinking the same thing. There are lots of "clubs" out there for things like photography and stuff like that but are there any "health and fitness" groups that get together on a regular basis and go hiking, climbing, walking, etc?

That's a great idea! Start one up! ;)

Scott
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I went to high school in Cincy: Withrow High School. I know the name has changed since then. I must get back there for my 40th reunion!!!!

Enjoy your walking. :drinker: (water)
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    How are you? I was thinking the same thing. There are lots of "clubs" out there for things like photography and stuff like that but are there any "health and fitness" groups that get together on a regular basis and go hiking, climbing, walking, etc?

That's a great idea! Start one up! ;)

Scott

I just noticed that you are from Cincy, yourself! I hope you and shia34 can make a success of the Cincy Walking Club. :drinker:
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cincy area and would be interested! I'll add you both as friends!! Stacey
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I went to high school in Cincy: Withrow High School. I know the name has changed since then. I must get back there for my 40th reunion!!!!

Enjoy your walking. :drinker: (water)

I think it's still called Withrow.
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cincy area and would be interested! I'll add you both as friends!! Stacey

YAY!!!! Let's get this thing started then!
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I'm close to Cincinnati.
  • Pete1977
    Pete1977 Posts: 14
    Options
    I curently live in Cincinnati, but am moving to Indianapolis in a month :( Otherwise, I think it's an awesome idea. Sucks that I have to miss out on it, it's exactly the kind of motivation I need. I hope you guys get it together and make it work though, it's a great idea :)