Da Boobs.............

Options
So, just being a little silly but at the same time serious..............women out there............we all know when you have a lot to lose that you lose it in your boobs first. This is happening for me. Many more inches lost in the boobs than anywhere else. So.........seems like they are more like deflated bags at this point and I want to know what exercises are the BEST to get them back in shape??!!! Do tell! I am sure many answers will be humorous and know that my diary this past week is not normal for me............lots of **** and stress at work. Been eating out like a mo' fo'. Getting back into the swing of things tomorrow. Anyway............advice on the boobs to get them back into "shape?" Or, am I just doomed?

Replies

• hhayes06
    hhayes06 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Direct from Judy Blume, put your arms out to the side and bend up at the elbows. Bring arms together in the center then back out again while chanting "we must, we must, we must increase our bust" :laugh:

No seriously though, I think short of plastic surgery you just might be doomed. On the plus side, you get to go bra shopping so make sure you get one that enhances your new rack.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant and breastfeed again! But sadly, that doesn't last.
    Padded pushup bras can give the girls a nice lift.
    And that's all I've got. For me personally, ain't no knife coming anywhere near my boobies.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    mine seem to be getting bigger since i added dumb bell training, but they also always been the spot where i gained first so they will most likely go last :ohwell:
  • InsolentMint
    Options
    I'm a n00b, but I can always *feel* the muscles in my chest working when I do benchpress with dumbbells.
  • SusanHeinous
    Options
    Sorry but as boobs are made of glandular tissue and fat then no exercise on earth is going to change their shape.
    Exercise will only strengthen the underlying muscle. I have no idea what exercise as I have never found it.

I'm post menopausal, breast fed two kids in my younger days and nature has blessed me with a pear-shape.
    I have heard the expression 'a marble in an old sock' mentioned but I try to ignore it.

Unless you're into plastic surgery then I can only recommend a padded bra.
    And a certain pride in what you and your body have accomplished :flowerforyou:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    So, just being a little silly but at the same time serious..............women out there............we all know when you have a lot to lose that you lose it in your boobs first.

Not for me. I did not lose anything from there till I hit my goal weight & even then it was only at the start of this year (3 months after goal) that my boobs started going.

Nothing you can do about it, women do not have the same 'boobs' as men do. Ours are ALL fat, men are muscle under it. No amount of lifting is going to make them inflate again.
  • InsolentMint
    Options
    ^ Uhm, we have muscle under our boobs as well.
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Me boobs are disappearing fast! :sad: Now racing with each other to see who gets southwards first and they are certainly trying to create as much space between them!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    ^ Uhm, we have muscle under our boobs as well.

Yeah but it does nothing to get them back into shape or pump them back up.
  • InsolentMint
    Options
    ^ Obviously won't counteract loads of loose skin or increase your cup size, but mine look better/perkier with weights.

Sorry, I didn't read OP's question as she wanted to get back to her original size, just back "in shape"/less sad looking, haha.
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    I love that u asked this question. Most of us don't ask these things. Sadly, short of a lift(surgery) all of us that were blessed with a large chest and then losing weight are destined to droop :grumble: At one point in time when i was in my 20's i lost over 100 pounds...dressed i looked amazing, lose the shirt tho and the "girls" were less than perky, no matter what exercises i did. I have the same issue again...only slightly more due to the difference in age lol. I will never have surgery to fix an issue like this myself, i have learned to just be happy with them the way they are...and as for anyone that has an issue with them(mine that is)...they don't deserve my time :) If surgery is an option for you, good for you :)...if not...be happy with yourself, after all u are doing what u need to do to be healthy and that is what really counts. And FYI Victoria's Secret has some great push up bras, they are my best friends lol
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Me boobs are disappearing fast! :sad: Now racing with each other to see who gets southwards first and they are certainly trying to create as much space between them!

That cracked me up!! Im in the same boat!! Luckily, the hub loves them anyway! :laugh:
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love that u asked this question. Most of us don't ask these things. Sadly, short of a lift(surgery) all of us that were blessed with a large chest and then losing weight are destined to droop :grumble: At one point in time when i was in my 20's i lost over 100 pounds...dressed i looked amazing, lose the shirt tho and the "girls" were less than perky, no matter what exercises i did. I have the same issue again...only slightly more due to the difference in age lol. I will never have surgery to fix an issue like this myself, i have learned to just be happy with them the way they are...and as for anyone that has an issue with them(mine that is)...they don't deserve my time :) If surgery is an option for you, good for you :)...if not...be happy with yourself, after all u are doing what u need to do to be healthy and that is what really counts. And FYI Victoria's Secret has some great push up bras, they are my best friends lol

I am not into plastic surgery either! Guess we will just have to live with it! I will be happy when I can get back into Victoria Secret sizes!!
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Direct from Judy Blume, put your arms out to the side and bend up at the elbows. Bring arms together in the center then back out again while chanting "we must, we must, we must increase our bust" :laugh:

LMAO! This automatically makes me like you.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm a n00b, but I can always *feel* the muscles in my chest working when I do benchpress with dumbbells.

Well, I definitely don't lose there first, but am also loving the effect of bench press.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I did that earlier this week and my son thought I was nuts! LOL!! He said he will not be doing that. We were talking about chest exercises....

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers that!
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options

I am not into plastic surgery either! Guess we will just have to live with it! I will be happy when I can get back into Victoria Secret sizes!!

sounds like we have a goal :D