Need motivation. What size will I be when…

Options
I've lost 30 pounds and need some motivation to keep going. (35 more to go to my goal)
I am now wearing a regular size 16. Yea! Finally out of the Plus size department!
Anyone guess how many more pounds I need to lose to get to a size 14? Thought having that in mind would help me motivate to stay with this.

Replies

• heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Most people notice with 10-15 pounds, they are down to the next size. However, with vanity sized clothes, it's always hard to tell. It also depends on where you lose your weight. For example, I've lost 21 pounds, but am only down one size. However, I hold my weight in my belly/hips/back. GOOD LUCK!
  • shrublet
    shrublet Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree with Heidi. 10-15lbs is often enough if you lose it from your tummy first. I'm the same way in that I lose it in a distributed way across my whole body (which feels good in the mirror but not so good when buying pants since it's so slow).

Just think how good it'll feel to reach for a size fourteen and visualize being able to pull them on comfortably and button them easily. It's always a great feeling and I always keep it in mind when I'm needing some motivation. :) Good luck!!
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    A lot will depend on you height as well... but I would agree with the others as a general rule.