I may not be a success story yet but

Options
oconor316
oconor316 Posts: 26 Member
Hello everyone I have been on a weight loss journey for years and years but only recently started getting serious. In November of 2012 I was 516 pounds. After giving up soda and tea I started to lose some pounds. I also have been through low carb, fat free, and even meal replacement shakes. I now just try to watch what I eat and drink plenty of water. In the last 6 months I have lost 73 pounds and counting. I track my journey everywhere I can but the thing that has kept me the most accountable is having a YouTube channel. My YouTube channel is www.youtube.com/oconor316 and I post often to keep my supporters up to date. I often post exercises and as of now i am going to start posting more of my yoga videos. I may not be a success story yet but I am definitely a success story in the making :)

Replies

• glittersno
    glittersno Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dang straight you are a success! You are successful as long as you are trying and you have really been grabbing the bull by the horns! You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work and before you know it, you will be where you have been working so hard to get to. You'll get there! Beast mode!!!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    On your profile you write: "BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!"

Totally great. Keep going, you have the winning attitude.
  • thebowhunter
    thebowhunter Posts: 173
    Options
    But you are a success. Dot let anybody tell you otherwise.
  • kiern18
    kiern18 Posts: 61
    Options
    You are a success story already! And you are awesome. Keep on doing what you're doing. And feel free to add me, we can support each other :)
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amen & congrats on ur progress thus far! Mnay continued blessings to u!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Way to go!
  • misskate1987
    Options
    Sounds pretty successful to me.
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You ARE a success!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    honey you are a success ... never under estimate yourself... way to go on your journey...:bigsmile:
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    definitely a success...don't ever think otherwise!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Absolutely a success! Keep on keepin' on!
  • QueensGirl83
    QueensGirl83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Over 70 lbs Thomas! Keep up with that beast mode attitude!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!! Just know this is going to be a long journey, whatever you do give up!!! You will be there before you know!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!