whats your "derby name"?

Options
jamiek917
jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
always wanted to do roller derby- im a good roller skater and i love that kind of stuff- but my schedule and current social life/obligations have me stretched too thin already. :( After seeing "Whip It" my sister gave me a derby name, in case i ever decide to go for it....

"Lucy Fur" :-)

Replies

• Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    that's an AWESOME name! lol

I SUCK at skating....so went to this website.... http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/10568/ and they have a name generator....Mine was this: Gun-Totin' DisintegrateHer
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Uh, I used you name gen site and it gave me "BendOver Devastation" I don't think I'm ok with this lol
  • jamiek917
    Options
    LOL!

as a Blocker Id be: Janie Von Blackenblue <-- my fav of the 3, but i prefer Lucy Fur
    Jammer: Jamie Bellicose
    Pivot: Pattie Vendetta
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Satan's Nightmare
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    The generator says I'm Roller Bombshell. But I I were to choose for myself I'd be Molly Maguire.
  • Trusten83
    Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd dress up in a wig and wear a stuffed sports bra. I'd be called Tiny.
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Uh, I used you name gen site and it gave me "BendOver Devastation" I don't think I'm ok with this lol

LMAO

I got badass blackbeast
  • scottstephens79
    scottstephens79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just went up and saw a bout of the Rat City Roller Girls (Seattle) my favorite name there was Muffstache, she really looked like she was proud of her name too!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Princess Crusher [hahaha]
  • jamiek917
    Options
    I just went up and saw a bout of the Rat City Roller Girls (Seattle) my favorite name there was Muffstache, she really looked like she was proud of her name too!

thats fantastic
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Bruiser BruiseHer as a pivot

Basher BackstabHer as a blocker

and my FAVORITE... Cherry AssassinateHer as a jammer!

My first name is Sherry and for some reason I am mistakenly called Cherry all the time. Seriously, my Best Buy card came in Cherry S*******! (last name hidden to protect the innocent) :wink:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    My partner does Derby and her name is AlteredSkates...sshh shes sleeping but I know she would want in on this.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    "The Rug Muncher"
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm in derby now ;) i think when i get past newbie stage i wanna be Ginger Snap or Lacey Laceration
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ive been skating for years. Not sure what my name would be. Maybe fat crusher. maybe thats more my losing weight name :)

To the skaters what kind of skates do you all have?
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to join a derby team. I used a generator and got Janie Von Antagonism.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Blocker: ExterminateHer
    Basher: Bertha Belligerent
    Jammer: Beelza-babe Berzerker
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Belle Cantankerous

Anyone else picturing a small innocent-looking, yet largely overweight girl rolling around on skates? 0.O