I'm so glad that today, I...(your daily small achievements)

Options
Finish this phrase and come back daily to share any little small achievements that you feel you should give yourself a small pat on your back!

I'll start off for today.....

I'm so glad that today, I managed to stick to my plan of doing at least 40 mins of jogging, even though it meant jogging around my neighbourhood at 1015pm till 11pm in the night! and as a result, I managed to stick to my target calories....:drinker:

Replies

• TheHorribleBlob
    TheHorribleBlob Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I like this. I'm going to post here later on. Right now it's 8:43 AM where I am and I've done nothing. >_>
  • coffee4me57
    coffee4me57 Posts: 195
    Options
    The grocery shopping for the week is finished and there's lot of healthy, delicious food in the house. Also I made Chocolate Avocado pudding last night-yummy!
  • chidori_nep
    chidori_nep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    TheHorribleBl: it is 116am where I am now....so probably will see ur post when I wake up!! :smile:

coffee4me57: chocolate avocado pudding?!! sounds so delicious! ! mind share recipe?? I have both chocolate n avocado now hehe. maybe I'll use chia seeds to substitute for the gellatin....
  • coffee4me57
    coffee4me57 Posts: 195
    Options
    I used 2 ripe avocados, 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/3 C cocoa powder (dark by Hershey's), and 1 Tbs. of honey. Mixed it all in a blender. It made 4-100gram servings. You may need to add a little more milk till you get the desired consistency. I made it last night and it was even better today after it sat in the fridge overnight.
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I watched a movie with my sister and actually enjoyed it instead of just using it as an excuse to stuff my face and missing most of it.
  • Lachesis
    Lachesis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ate period. I had a salad for lunch. I normally do not eat until dinner, if that.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    went to the gym and worked my *kitten* off lifting, running & biking for 2 hours. I'm gonna sleep good tonight!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    attempted to run 10 miles
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    kept my heart rate up into the high 150s for several minutes during my hour work out this morning.
  • denabrown25
    denabrown25 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    made sure to get a run in first thing this morning before all the taxing of teenagers kicked in
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Went for a swim this afternoon and instead of chatting to my friend we actually both spent our time swimming laps!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    had my veggie juice and green tea!
  • Avy1976
    Avy1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I went to yoga and got a great workout. "Flow style" really makes you sweat. :)
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am glad that I dragged my backside out of bed at 0530 and completed the Zombie 5k training Week 3 Workout 1 and then hung out with my brother for a couple hours.
  • chidori_nep
    chidori_nep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that today I made up with my parents after an arguement and told mu dad I loved him! but because of the arguement I ate less for breakfast also. Parents are such a gem!! wish they could live on forever.
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Spent day with Hubs and then rode my exercise bike for 1 hour, doing my new DVD: Indian to Girdwood rode. But and knees sore, but Me HAPPY! (just thinking back to when 10 minutes equalled dying on bike and I was 40 pounds heavier!):)
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Today I stayed within my calorie goal, exercised when I didn't want to and got some encouragement from a MFP friend :happy:
  • jules777_us
    jules777_us Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I know this is going to sound really childish for a 35 year old woman to say but.....
    I'm so glad I didn't eat my feelings when my brother hurt my feelings today.

Seems like my emotional eating is the number 1 cause for gaining 30lbs in the last year alone and today on day 3 of starting over I managed to just handle being upset and not grabbing a box of cookies or king sized bag of chips. Stupid sounding accomplishment I know but every day counts right?
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    mowed the lawn...done for the week...got it over with! AND I walked around our neighborhood twice!
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Today I woke up early (not a morning person) to walk 5.66 miles with my Sorors!