Hello from Texas

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Cathy, and I have been wanting to lose wait and get healthier for quite some time, but have no motivation, not much energy, and fighting depression to top it off. I would love to be a part of a great, motivational community with goals that are in line with mine. :smile:

Replies

• txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy,

Welcome. I am from Texas too. This is a great site to log in everyday, check in the foods you have eaten, log in the exercises you've done. It's hard to get started in making changes in your routine, but once you start doing it and learning from it, it does get easier. When you start seeing results and doing things finally the "right way", you will feel more confidant in your choices and in yourself. It took us time to become fat and it will take time to slim down too, but with encouragement, you can do it.

I will be happy to be your friend here and we can keep each other "motivated".
  • dfwtxmissy
    dfwtxmissy Posts: 102
    Options
    Texas here too....Greatest country in the world...welcome...I have been here...wow..not sure how long...great site and the motivation is awesome too....welcome!
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Howdy Neighbor! Another from here from the state that is about to melt away! My profile says I joined back in February but for the life of me I dont remember that! I "officially joined the team this past Monday :)
  • sissytx
    sissytx Posts: 50
    Options
    I agree. From the state that is about to melt away. Boy is it hot in Texas today! Welcome. This sight is awesome.
  • NikkiWork
    NikkiWork Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, another Texan :) New to the site, so far I find it very helpful! :)