5 months, 40 lbs lost... Here is to the next 40 lbs!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I was kind of in a crunch for time when I wrote this and forgot to add that along with the 40 lbs down I have also dropped my body fat % by 6.8% and have lost over 30 inches total! I also wanted to say that soo many have said it looks like more than 40 lbs lost, I am fortunate enough to be working with a personal trainer 3x a week and also when I go in on my own the give me a "write up" and keep and eye on me. They arent standing right over me pushing me like an actual session but they will get on me if they feel im slacking. I have gained soo much muscle that i am almost positive I have lost more than 40 lbs of fat but as we all know, muscle weighs more than fat so with that lost fat and gained muscle I am at 40 lbs lost.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share a progress pic from the last 5 months. I started on January 2, 2013 at 223. Weighted in today at 183. I have found soo many motivating pictures in the success stories forum that I figured I would post and maybe inspire people to keep pushing! I have given up many times but this time I am in it! 40 lbs down, 40 lbs to go!

image.jpeg

First off congrats on 183 and looking so amazing but OMG you were 223 and looked like that... How tall are you?! I only say this because Im 180 and look like you did at 223 lol
  • cocobird65
    cocobird65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! Congratulations!! You look awesome!!
  • brooke0206
    Options
    @ Wannabesexymama - I am 5'7", how tall are you?
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic.
  • MistieWalters
    Options
    Love it! You look great :D
  • brooke0206
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I remember when I first stumbled across MFP in 2010. I would always look thru the success stories and hope that one day I would be able to post in this section! I fell off the wagon a few times and got pregnant had lost some weight and gained it all back.... I decided I wanted to get serious in January and now there is NO looking back!!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WoW! Great JoB! How do you ususally do your meals? Do you count calories?
  • schelle1986
    Options
    Inspiring!!!
  • brooke0206
    Options
    I have not been logging food... When I first started I just cut portion sizes and as the time goes on I have started eating healthier foods. Lately I have been trying to stay away from processed foods. I also realized that i do better if I do 3 small meals and 2 snacks during the day rather than just 3 meals. I drink just over a gallon of water a day as well.
  • schelle1986
    Options
    Congrats!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! I'm an inch taller than you, and almost in the same boat. Only 4 lbs away from where you are at! Keep up the good work!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!