What do you do...?

Options
TheHorribleBlob
TheHorribleBlob Posts: 84 Member
What do you do when you're bored at home and don't feel like watching TV or reading?

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Sex. Isn't this what everyone does?
  • Trusten83
    Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Aside from the obvious...

I do homework, or play League of Legends, or watch streams on my computer.
  • MrRex_91
    MrRex_91 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Play video games or putz about on the internet generally.
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    um... EVERYTHING ELSE.

I mean, wtf. is your house made of books and tvs or are you just that unimaginative?:tongue:
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have very little free time at home..... But lately, posting in forums on mfp.... and chatting some.
    Or I'll hit the wavemaster a bit.......
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I either get online for a bit, or get offline (go outside). I love both. I like going to coffee shops and people watching, malls too for the same reason, though that might just be my writer creeper shining through 0_0
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    vomit.. no not me. to one of the replies.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Yeah really, thought this was obvious!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I have felt the same way...Bored as all hell....No kids. Friends can't get away.

So I took my nephew to Hooters and to see The Hangover 3, and to the mall and it was a pretty good time.
  • Trusten83
    Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have felt the same way...Bored as all hell....No kids. Friends can't get away.

So I took my nephew to Hooters and to see The Hangover 3, and to the mall and it was a pretty good time.

When you say nephew I think of a young kid. Then I think of a young kid going to Hooters and seeing Hangover 3....
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Aside from self-love and/or sex I blast the music, dance, and sing into my remote. Or you can just get drunk...that eases the boredom quickly.
  • TheHorribleBlob
    Options

Great, now I'm bored and depressed. *sigh*
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

When you say nephew I think of a young kid. Then I think of a young kid going to Hooters and seeing Hangover 3....

He's 14. And he's not my kid so I'm still not a bad parent
  • TheHorribleBlob
    Options
    um... EVERYTHING ELSE.

I mean, wtf. is your house made of books and tvs or are you just that unimaginative?:tongue:

My house is made of books, a TV and a computer, thank you very much! >__<
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Great, now I'm bored and depressed. *sigh*

Don't need a partner to have sex. I mean, it helps, but you can do it to yourself. I can Google you a diagram with picture instructions if you want :wink:

But seriously...nap. That's what I do when my fiance is at work and I'm bored.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by "don't feel like reading"? There is never such a time. But if my eyes are burning, I tend to my houseplants, jump on facebook, clean, organize, do stuff for work, or look through old photos.
  • TheHorribleBlob
    Options
    Aside from self-love and/or sex I blast the music, dance, and sing into my remote. Or you can just get drunk...that eases the boredom quickly.

These are good ideas.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Go walk for a mile and then come back home and log it on MFP
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Likes the way you think..... of course with half of those pastimes the drinking comes first
  • TheHorribleBlob
    Options

He's 14. And he's not my kid so I'm still not a bad parent

Cool uncle beats good parent in my book.