Losing >100 lbs/50 kg? I'd love to hear from you!

Options
I'm Lisa and currently trying to lose 50 kg (=110 lbs)!

Any other 'big losers' here?

ADD me :D:D

Replies

• fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

my target was 107 and is now 75 - think of it in small steps and you will get there no matter how long it takes.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    hey ill add you hun. Ive had little girls 2 months ago by section and have 60lbs at least to lose xx
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Lisa! When I started I had 155 pounds to lose and now I'm down to 110 to lose now. As was already said, take it in small steps. Just one pound at a time. Work hard and you'll reach your goal!
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have lost 104. The goal is to be methodical and realistic. Create a eating plan that will work for you and stick to it. Plan ahead, even eating out does not have to destroy your progress. Do not try to do it over night as you will just get frustrated and quit.

I lost a lot and then took two years at that weight to learn how to maintain. I am now on my path to drop the final 70.
  • ObeseLies
    ObeseLies Posts: 6
    Options
    Tnx everyone for your reactions! I'm taking it one step at a time. First I wanna be in Wonderland again (I plateaud a long time at 194), during my pregnancy I weighted 233. I'm 214 now!

We'll take it 10 pounds at a time and I gave myself 2 yeras to do it. When my babygirls turns 2 I wanna be skinny!